What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My little pony : FiM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big Pete

Referee
Doesn't this show have some sort of affiliation with the company that developed shows like Dexter's Lab & Samurai Jack?

Those were cool shows.

Apey

Staff member
oh jeebus stop with these failure accounts that live on 4chan/reddit etc influenced memes/fads

charles bronson was bad enough

it's even worse when they come in months too late :lol:

Last edited:

Bob Brown

Juniors
The guy who is a fan of a show aimed at little girls calling me a child?

Being an adult, I like whatever I like and don't care about what an immature child, such as yourself, with a warped logic, who judges an entire fanbase on the actions of one person, thinks.

If you don't like this thread, you don't have to post in it! It's not that hard! :)

Bob Brown

Juniors
oh jeebus stop with these failure accounts that live on 4chan/reddit etc influenced memes/fads

charles bronson was bad enough

it's even worse when they come in months too late :lol:

It's not a fad when you become a fan for life! =)

Parra Pride

Referee
Being an adult, I like whatever I like and don't care about what an immature child, such as yourself, with a warped logic, who judges an entire fanbase on the actions of one person, thinks.

I won't dispute being immature, but I am certainly not a child.

Bob Brown

Juniors
I won't dispute being immature, but I am certainly not a child.

Ok, I agree, you are not a child. =)

46594_confused_gilda_griffon_happy_hug_let_go.jpg

Jubileeboy

First Grade
Do you have any evidence that I'm a child molestor? If you do, please share. If not, I will report your post.

Slanderous comments can become a legal matter, so I suggest you use more caution.

Lol...

So who is it ?

I think DaveQ or bummiesman's.

Let's take bets y'all......:lol:

adamkungl

Immortal
Do you have any evidence that I'm a child molestor? If you do, please share. If not, I will report your post.

Slanderous comments can become a legal matter, so I suggest you use more caution.

There's no law about slandering anonymous usernames f**knut.

Status
Not open for further replies.