What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My retirement from LU. Start celebrating, you are all finally free of me.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yep. I'm the one hung up on it. :roll:

You've corrected me on it twice. The first time, I made a new joke and you tried to 'correct' me on it again.

So yes, hung up on it; much like your ersatz homosexual fascination with BM that prompted you to come out of hiding to resurrect this thread.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
You've corrected me on it twice. The first time, I made a new joke and you tried to 'correct' me on it again.

So yes, hung up on it; much like your ersatz homosexual fascination with BM that prompted you to come out of hiding to resurrect this thread.

Ahh, the ultimate insult, insinuating that I have homosexual inclinations.

I was unaware that resurrecting threads was an issue, I guess it all depends on who is doing it.

And coming out of hiding :lol: I'll post when I like and what I like. 500 times a day or once every 3 years.

Or maybe never again. Perhaps I'll announce my retirement from LU in a very melodramatic thread.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ahh, the ultimate insult, insinuating that I have homosexual inclinations.

I was unaware that resurrecting threads was an issue, I guess it all depends on who is doing it.

And coming out of hiding :lol: I'll post when I like and what I like. 500 times a day or once every 3 years.

Or maybe never again. Perhaps I'll announce my retirement from LU in a very melodramatic thread.

Nothing wrong with being gay, brother: just own it. Don't be afraid to shine.

Nothing wrong with resurrecting threads either, but resurrecting this one out of the blue seemed a bit odd given BM's been largely a model poster of late. I guess old grudges/crushes die hard.

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm gay all right.

images

EDIT: I'd been saving this for BM, ironically.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Cliffy is a good egg. I regret some of the stuff I posted about her, not afraid to admit I was(am) a dickhead at times. BM isn't too bad either.

Actually I like all you humans.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Cliffy is a good egg. I regret some of the stuff I posted about her, not afraid to admit I was(am) a dickhead at times. BM isn't too bad either.

Actually I like all you humans.

BM isn't human and Cliffy is finally getting some, she has a BF.

Latest posts