What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Napa sin bin

What should the refs have done?

• Send-off

Votes: 39 36.4%
  • Sin-bin

Votes: 10 9.3%
  • On report and penalty

Votes: 25 23.4%
  • Scrum to roosters

Votes: 33 30.8%

• Total voters

M2D2

Bench
Lol at putting someone on ignore because you are losing an argument.
Wasnt losing an argument.
The dude contracted himself multiple times. Claimed he made the conscious choice to lead with the head, when you have to lead with your head in making a tackle. And when anyone who has seen the video and his technique when he actually does what hes intending to do can see hes not trying to hit him with his head, but hey, he was protecting himself or some bullshit. Its a shit technique. But he has not made the conscious decision to hit ANYONE with his head in that technique.
You need to have played 300 first grade games to have a valid opinion when arguing with M2D2
300? f**k that. 301.
I dont care about Scott Princes opinion.

Last edited:

THE CHAMP

First Grade
Every time someone says that it shows that they are f**king geniused and have never played the game.
Because shock horror, a headbutt is not the same as an accidental headclash and no matter how many times people say "it was intentional" it doesnt change the fact that it wasnt intentional in the slightest.
Poor technique is not the same as intent.

Wow

Travitoh

First Grade
It is an accidental head clash no matter how many times you say otherwise. Because if its not an accident, there is intent, as there was no intent because nobody makes a deliberate attempt to hit someone with their own head despite idiots saying "what is a headbutt", even with a car accident, with someone clearly at fault. Its still an accident.
Idiots.

I was speeding through a school zone while looking for a playlist on my ipod yesterday. I hit a kid, he's in hospital.
But I'll be ok though because going by your logic it was only an accident and i should be free to continue driving and living without charge.

M2D2

Bench
I was speeding through a school zone while looking for a playlist on my ipod yesterday. I hit a kid, he's in hospital.
But I'll be ok though because going by your logic it was only an accident and i should be free to continue driving and living without charge.
What you did was illegal. What napa did was not.
Next.

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
What you did was illegal. What napa did was not.
Next.
PLAYER MISCONDUCT
A player is guilty of misconduct if he:
1. ‘Trips, kicks or strikes another player’
2. ‘When affecting or attempting to affect a tackle makes contact with the head or neck of an opponent intentionally,
recklessly or carelessly

At least you're consistently wrong.

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
38544.jpg

The pic is very appropriate