What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Regular Season 2013/2014

HowHigh

Coach
I read the Heat have a mid level exception..that'd be hax if he went there
Could help against Hibbert

Special K

Coach
They may have the mle but they are in the tax now right? So that 5 mill becomes like 20... Plus Bynum has a real mark against him name after his philly and cavs stop overs. I can't see him going to the heat. Beasley and oden are their projects.

Cartman

Juniors
Plus the Heat have now guaranteed the contracts of Beasley and Roger Mason Jr so they would have to cut someone and still pay them out to take on Bynum.

HowHigh

Coach
Interesting photo of Durant that he accidently posted to Twitter then deleted it saying he was hacked lol:

1495473_643985022330928_843222582_n.jpg

I guess he was in Colorado where it's legal

Tone83

Juniors
Hey kids, smoke weed and you too can play like KD.

Anyone else loving bogey man bogut's game this season? warriors look pretty good, and it seems every week bogut and curry get more in sync with each other, could become a classic big man/little man partnership ala kemp/payton, malone/stockton, etc.

skeepe

Immortal
Haven't watched many Lakers games this season, have they always been this soft and heartless?

HowHigh

Coach
Hey kids, smoke weed and you too can play like KD.

Anyone else loving bogey man bogut's game this season? warriors look pretty good, and it seems every week bogut and curry get more in sync with each other, could become a classic big man/little man partnership ala kemp/payton, malone/stockton, etc.
:lol:

f**k the Rockets and their terrible away form, cost me a multi

And not sure if this Nets streak is a sign their season is going to turn around (either way it's only Heat and Pacers in East i guess anyway)

Ridders

Coach
Not gonna lie guys, these Lakers losses feel pretty good. Getting to see Swaggy P is full flight just makes it all the more enjoyable.

Ridders

Coach
Anyone think DeRozan could be a smokey for the AllStar game?

Hmmm interesting. He definitely won't be voted in so he'll have to rely on the coaches to include him. If the Raptors can keep a 0.500 record going into the ASG, then he could be an outside chance. I'm not sure if the Raptors do want to keep winning though.