What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Season 2010-2011

Big Mick

Referee
BUHAHAHHA awesome.

Where is 18th Man now? Haven't heard from him in a while?

I suppose we'll only hear from him when they start winning again.

They have no other players around the 3...they are all sh*t.

I wonder what they will be doing after the game today?

Hanging themselves, sh*tting their pants?

Lol who did they lose to now?

Everybody knew it was the big 2 but if Miami grabbed Amare instead of Bosh they wouldn't lose 10 games all season but They didn't so lol @ Miami

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Yeah the whole being buddies with Bosh didn't work out so well for Lebron and Wade.

Billups/Amare and Melo>Wade Lebron and Bosh

Big Mick

Referee
They lost to Portland today.

Whats the bet they try and get K.Love in the off-season?

TBH I think Chicago is the best team in the NBA at the moment and predicted that at the start of the season.

But I did think Korver would be a bigger and better player than he is at the moment.

But they have two things the Heat don't have. Rebounding and great PG play.

Big Mick

Referee
They lost to Portland today.

Whats the bet they try and get K.Love in the off-season?

TBH I think Chicago is the best team in the NBA at the moment and predicted that at the start of the season.

But I did think Korver would be a bigger and better player than he is at the moment.

But they have two things the Heat don't have. Rebounding and great PG play.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
I'd say Lakers are best team in the league right now tbh. Smacked down the Spurs the other day, comfortably handled a decent Hawks team today and have won 8 straight.

Mind you, three weeks ago before All Star weekend it was the Lakers in trouble, now it's the Heat.

The Lakers were always going to be hard to beat in a 7 game series regardless of their regular season problems, I still think they'll make the conference finals.

lol I flick on ESPN to find Miami getting shafted by Portland...at home :lol:

Since Indy look like throwing away 8th in spectacular fashion I'll be riding the Bulls bandwagon. They would be the complete package if they had a legitimate consistent shooter but D-Rose has to be the best player in the league to watch when he gets it going.

Tiger Hawk

Bench
Lol at Bosh griping about getting more low post touches, D-Wade griping about the rotation not being right and the bench not being used properly ("that's on coach"), the knives are starting to come out. Coach Spo better watch his back.

Special K

Coach
They won't fire him in March(or later) surely...

I just saw LBJ in a press conference and wow his balding is getting worse from all this stress!

Ridders

Coach
289klf9.jpg

lol haven't Denver only lost something like 4 games since the trade? A last ditch win over the Grizzlies means dick, they lost to the Cavs...twice :lol:

Tom Shines

First Grade
Going down to the wire between Lakers and Heat... f**k me do Miami remind of Manchester City — too many egos in the one dressing room, not enough team.

Don't envy Spol at all.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Lol people honestly think the Knicks with Chandler, Gallo and Felton would go deeper in the playoffs then with Melo and Billups? Sure they have lost a couple games against the Cavs(so did the Lakers)but that was game 2 and 4 against after the trade where there team is completely different and PLUS they have been without Billups for 4 straight games.....but can just mention how Memphis were missing players huh.... Come playoff time they will be a very competitive side, can see them making the eastern conference finals.

Latest posts