What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NBA Season 2017/18

skeepe

Immortal
76ers just got screwed. Terrible goaltending call ended up being the difference.

Bad, bad officiating.

Iafeta

Referee
Wow, DeMarcis Cousins took down his old mob and covered for the brows absence. 41 and 23 rebounds, full beast mode. Big fan of his, obviously a hot head though.

natheel

Coach
Wow, DeMarcis Cousins took down his old mob and covered for the brows absence. 41 and 23 rebounds, full beast mode. Big fan of his, obviously a hot head though.
As a Pelicans fan I'm excited for the season when the squad it healthy

Rondo and Nelson as vet experience with Brow and Boogie leading the way is a good core. Holiday had a good game too but he isn't a 25mil player and he's better at the 2

Iafeta

Referee
Yep they look a quality outfit. The front court in particular is outrageous. I hope they do well, haven't ticked New Orleans off on the bucket list yet, sure would like to one day.

shiznit

Coach
OKC losing btb

Dont believe the hype.
Anyone with half a brain would have seen through any hype that they were going to be an unstoppable machine out of the gates.

They are where I expected them to be....

But I do expect them to be in the WCF at the end...

It’s going to take time for them to build chemistry.

There’s some positives early on too... Steven Adams is starting to look like he’s made that leap he was supposed to make last season... before Russ went hero ball mode...

edabomb

First Grade
Lonzo is really starting to look like Kobe out there.

Just too bad it is 2015-16 Kobe.

shiznit

Coach
Ben Simmons looks like he has been in the nba for years
From the first time I ever saw the kid play... in a McDonalds All American game before he went to college... he’s the best high schooler ive seen since LeBron.

I had a relative playing in that game which is why I watched it... but Simmons was just unstoppable...

Just wait until he develops a consistent jumper... which he will....

shaggs

Coach
From the first time I ever saw the kid play... in a McDonalds All American game before he went to college... he’s the best high schooler ive seen since LeBron.

I had a relative playing in that game which is why I watched it... but Simmons was just unstoppable...

Just wait until he develops a consistent jumper... which he will....
Then adds the 3 ball.

Latest posts