What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need a jizz?

Eion

First Grade
The biggest defensive issues tonight were rammy. Made up for it in attack though.

The biggest defensive issues tonight were rammy. Made up for it in attack though.
no he didn't. he Got shown up. But he is the junior with 3 years less experience than Holmes. Shows how good he is really, as Centre is toughest position on the feild to defend.
need a good winger though

Eion

First Grade
Dunno mate, saw rammy let Morris get on the outside of him. Saw Val and rammy both come in to snuff out the 2 other tries.

Mind you, duges drop ball and chads kicking out on the full were 2 worse errors leading to tries.

Last week a winger scoring was the fullbacks fault, not this week ?

Haha whatever suits his argument.

Two weeks in a row his poster boy Moylan drops a ball cold like it was a hot charcoal in the opposition 20 and you don’t hear a thing from him.

Like I said they should be getting him to pay for a ticket to come on the field. He’s a passenger.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I see Flanno has opened the door, stated we have room to fit him in. Said Dugan was happy to play centre.

Daily Telegraph quotes.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
As much as I want Benny on a plane now, St Helens would want him to stay, they are leading the comp.

So probably next year, after he wins the Man of Steel and the Premiership.

RUBIKS

Juniors
As much as I want Benny on a plane now, St Helens would want him to stay, they are leading the comp.

So probably next year, after he wins the Man of Steel and the Premiership.
He'd be foolish to come back before getting both awards given how good his chances are of getting them.