What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Need another reason to hate Brisbane??

Southernsaint

Staff member
Then Fire Up & cop an eyeful of this:

sh_1997_mundinecake.jpg

Cheers,
Ben S.

Sticks

Juniors
As David Waite remarked....'without a doubt the most disgusting thing I've seen during my time in rugby league'......enough said!!!.

Check out Gordies great dress sense at the press conference, tracky top tied around his waist :clap: .

It does look like Bennett is smiling, don't be fooled. He's squeezing out a little extra methane, note how he's cunningly cocking to one side :lol: .

Sticks

Sticks

Juniors
Vulgar...that's even more expressive than disgusting. Sorry about the slip up Willow. I'll be more researched next time when I'm quoting ;-) .

Sticks

Anonymous

Juniors
I hasten to add that i've always liked David Waite. He called it as he saw it. That frankness seemed to go away when Farrar took over but Brownie has brought it back.

Saint 60

Juniors
yup - i felt the same with Tallis when he left :(
grrrrrrrr and OConnor that was a biatch :(

Id like to know what choc things of the brisbane now --- hehehehe

Saint 60

Juniors
didnt we also release Gavin Allen to Brisbane...?
and Chris Johns...?
maybe another reason y it upset Waite so much :(

grrrrrrrrrr

Ribs

Bench
South Sydney officials should be selling their houses to pay for David Waite to come and coach them instead of that boofhead they have now.

Great coach!

Southernsaint

Staff member
Ribs said:
South Sydney officials should be selling their houses to pay for David Waite to come and coach them instead of that boofhead they have now.

Great coach!

Yeah, but look what happened to Waitey when he didn't have the full support of the Saints board. Can you imagine the imbeciles that run Souths giving him a fair go??

South Sydney - the poisoned beer schooner of coaching positions...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Anonymous

Juniors
When Waitey was shafted, I hoped that wherever he went, it wouldnt be to another NRL club.

A few days later I got a call from a relative in the UK, a Rugby Union fellow, that David Waite had been approached to coach Great Britain in Rugby League. Apparently they were really quite quick to snavel him up. According to the rumour, the GB officials were just trying to work out a title for him so they could negotiate through the criticisms of not hiring a pommie for head coach.

I have to say that was relieved but also very happy for the bloke that he scored an top job.

Ribs

Bench
Same here, I thought it was great work by the poms and to be honest, I hoped the poms did well under his coaching. I think Id like to see him turn things around at Souths though........

Sticks

Juniors
He was indeed a top bloke was David Waite. I once had a yarn to him in the Taj after a game, introduced myself etc and must have told him I was living in Moree (as I was at that time), anyway about a month later a bloke taps me on the shoulder in the Taj after a Jubilee game and whispers in my ear 'I hope your not driving home this evening Sticks' (I had a schooie in my mit), it was Waitey and he'd remembered my name and where I was from. I was well chuffed :D .

Sticks

Godz Illa

Coach
Saint 60 said:
yup - i felt the same with Tallis when he left :(
grrrrrrrr and OConnor that was a biatch :(

Nothing hurt me more than when Steve Morris left. I threw away my cherished little Saints jersey with the number 5 on the back. I was devastated, inconsolable. Slippery was my favourite. It took me a few years to get over that episode.

Saint 60

Juniors
-yeah i loved Slippery two :(
o and Brad (Mackay) grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
as the heading of the thread asks...

Nope!

--------------------------------------
God said to Cronulla ---
Dont do anything till i come back, so they aint ====

axl rose

Bench
That brings back a few memories. The Broncos are a 'vulgar' club, they optimise everything that is wrong with modern day sport. Greed, arrogance and now we can even add cheating to the list.

How about Langer with his St George cant play song? funny that for a guy who couldnt tackle so decided to just trip players for his entire career.