What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Negatives...

Frenzy.

Immortal
Dogs played great from what I saw. Good on them. Broncos could get a 2nd spoon.

No, no, no. From about 30 minutes in they went back to being the Dogs. They were terrible from then on. Never looked like scoring and opened up like a bride on a honeymoon.

We were just worse. Some played with the conviction of someone who knew they'd be out the door.

Last edited:

Griffoshark66

First Grade
The whole effort stunk. Many out there who won't be here next year or shouldn't be here. We shouldn't be surprised, but f**k it sucks knowing that this year is going to lurch from bad to worse.

bmaccc

Juniors
Main negative tonight was lack of effort. Only a few really gave it a crack - Tracey, Ramien, Hiroti, Talakai & Williams.

Previous weeks we've come closer but we've said "we gave it everything"

Tonight was just weak

Craigshark

First Grade
Seemed like a few players out there playing like they were silently protesting over Morris... there’s the door

Frenzy.

Immortal
So big news this week hey

That's what is rumoured. Personally I think it will wait till Magic Round the week after.

More dramatic and more impact as more watching the news with the press Magic Round generates.

That's my theory

Always remember 48 hours is a guideline HAHAHA

Ozzi_78

First Grade
That's what is rumoured. Personally I think it will wait till Magic Round the week after.

More dramatic and more impact as more watching the news with the press Magic Round generates.

That's my theory

Always remember 48 hours is a guideline HAHAHA
Add 2 weeks to whatever you think. That’s how these things work.