What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New-cas-tle game...

Southernsaint

Staff member
Saints have been drawn another Friday Night Football match - August 20th away against Newcastle...

Take the day off work / school & FIRE UP!! This is a key match & the boys need our support - the earth is going to shake!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Jamesy

Juniors
BUGGER. I might not be able to make it if its a friday nite game. spewing. Thats no good. I mean i can get it off skool its just getting up there, i can catch a bus i suppose, but i gotta play footy the next day and thats gunna be the prick.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I've recently had word that ShittyRail have trackwork scheduled on the 20th so there will be busses from Wyong (or somewhere) to Newcastle.

Still, the Army will be making the trek in numbers, probably on the 12:17pm from Central.

Fire up!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
I think the Army will be heading for the South-East corner of the ground. Should be good...

I can hear the folding-chair sitting, knitting-needle wielding Grannies whingeing "sit down in front" already, LOL!!

Cheers,
Ben S.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Daithi O'Conaill said:
*bump*

So who's getting up to Newie this friday?

Acka? Rex? Flip?

Ben, is Throwback still MIA for this one?

Throwback's going, at the moment it doesn't look like I'll be getting the time off work to go, though. I was off work for three days last week...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Latest posts