What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New French Jersey

:x

Aaarrgghh. They suck. I was looking forward to getting one at the WC but I don't want one like that. I want a traditional one.

roughyedspud

Coach
:x

Aaarrgghh. They suck. I was looking forward to getting one at the WC but I don't want one like that. I want a traditional one.

i know i hate them new canterbury ones, hopefully they bring out a normal one, something akin to the NSW origin jersey from game 1 would be nice.

The Tank

Bench
Is that first pic a guy called Trent Clayton (former Panthers/NRL player)??? WTF is he doing playing for France???

Nuke

Staff member
I'm gonna ask a question here, but I don't really expect an actual answer (I'm more likely to see replies of theories and ideas instead).

What the hell is up with that stupid crooked collar thing? I noticed the NSW jersey for Origin II had it too, except it was the same colour as the surrounding jersey so it wasn't so noticable. Is this Canterbury trying to be unique and 'cool', or is there an actual reason for it?

roughyedspud

Coach
it's canterbury's fault...

i'm sure they are great to wear while playing...but as a supporter i could'nt imagine wearing one...

the beavers

Juniors
ccc has had it on most of their international rugby jumpers for a while.... i am sure they have a good explanation for it (gimic)
personally i think that crooked collar thing is rubbish
apart form that the jumper looks ok

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Hey guys, hate it as much as you like, but buy the thing, it's helping French RL in the long run and that's what we all want, and the poor buggers need our help at this time, in the future it could become a classic. :)

Is that first pic a guy called Trent Clayton (former Panthers/NRL player)??? WTF is he doing playing for France???

He's been living there and playing in the LER for more than 3 years, hence qualifies on residency.

Personally, I love the jersey. Looks great. Pity it didn't make them play better.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
I really like it, but its one of the silly skin tight ones and I'm XXL, so a XXXXXL would suffice!

Where can I get one?

the beavers

Juniors
can someone please explain the wtf the white dots on the back are all about
they are on the wallabies jersey too

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
Well, I emailed the French RL Fed and they responded! WOW!

But not good news as the size I want wont fit as the ones they have tend to be the players fitting but some of you may want to try anyway so here goes:

In French:
Monsieur,

Pour faire suite à votre demande, vous pouvez commander le nouveau maillot de l’équipe de France, en nous adressant votre règlement de 70 euros (prix du maillot taille adulte) + 30 euros pour les frais d’expédition, à l’adresse suivante : FFR XIII – Immeuble Pointe Bleue – Voie Occitane – BP 47872 – 31678 LABEGE cedex.

Restant à votre disposition,

Cordialement.

Yves THOUILLEUX
FFR XIII / LER.

PS : Nous n’avons pas la taille XXXL, mais uniquement le XXL (taille grand).

In English:
Dear Sir, To make following your request, you can order the new shirt of the team of France, by addressing your payment of 70 euros to us (price of the shirt cuts adult) + 30 euros for the forwarding costs, with the following address: FR XIII - Building Points Blue - Occitane Way - BP 47872 - 31678 LABEGE cedex. Remaining at your disposal, Cordially.
Yves THOUILLEUX FR XIII/LER.
PS: We do not have size XXXL, but only the XXL (which is size large).

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Well done KalgoorlieRed, I hope the FFR13 realizes there is a decent sized market out there for the National and club gear from France.

I wish they'd finish the translation of their site though, it's a real pain in the behind.

Nice to know they're available for International buyers... not that I'd buy one. I'd hate anyone to think I was French...

Or, worse, a Roosters fan... :oops:

screeny

Bench
Nice to know they're available for International buyers... not that I'd buy one. I'd hate anyone to think I was French...

Or, worse, a Roosters fan... :oops:
The French are great, and anyway, people would think you were treiziste, not merely French, arguably the greatest honour known to man.

Latest posts