What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New General Manager.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
Don't know if it's been mentioned on here before but I was on Facebook where there is an announcement from the club that former North Sydney Bears player Kelly Egan has been appointed to the position to replace Mark O'Neill, had a look at Egan's credentials and he has been a very successful coach of the Junior Kangaroos, let's hope he can translate that work with Junior players to the NRL squad.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Yeah don't know much about him however on his CV he was at places when they had success. Hopefully he had something to do with that and can bring that with him.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Why can't we ever just hire someone who is adamn good administrator. Rugby League as a background isn't important anymore. Look at Lyall Gorman as an example.

I hope like f**king crazy that Kelly works out, but I think we need a tough merkin of a businessman to sort out all of the bullshit at this club and the petulant way the place has always operated.

Latest posts