What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New official site

cainen

Juniors
I've seen a picture of what the website should look like once it's complete and it looks much better and more streamlined than it does at the moment. Looking forward to it all being complete, especially the new forum.

Caged Panther

First Grade
cainen said:
I've seen a picture of what the website should look like once it's complete and it looks much better and more streamlined than it does at the moment. Looking forward to it all being complete, especially the new forum.

Similar feel to the old with alot less clutter I like it.

The Tank

Bench
cainen said:
That's a good thing if you ask me.
:lol:

Same here. I thought it was cool the first time, but gave myself a fright with the speakers up quite a few times.

The Piper

Juniors
Cainen, is it a good thing that they got rid of the growl? ;-)

The Tank said:
:lol:

Same here. I thought it was cool the first time, but gave myself a fright with the speakers up quite a few times.

True. It got me a few times that way, as well.

I loved nothing more than checking out the Panthers site at 1am only to have the **** scared out of me when my speakers where up all the way and it sounded like I was about to be killed by a Panther.

Anyway, its good to see the site finally looks like decent. The old look was terrible.