What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Players Register Here

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The Forum Sevens

Any questions? Please post them here.

If you're a new player and are looking to compete in the Forum Sevens, or if you're a current player who wants to be on the open market, please register your interest here and a team captain will reply.

For more info about the F7s, visit our the website: http://f7s.leagueunlimited.com

Cheers.

bartman

Immortal
On behalf of the Parramatta Eels F7s team, I'd like to welcome any new players to the world of LU Forum 7s... :D

And also take the opportunity to announce that the Eels are looking to recruit extra players into our squad of writers for the 2009 season (and you don't have to be a Parra fan)!

If you think you might be interested, please click on this thread and introduce yourself - http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=125062&page=32 - and one of the team will respond. Or if you like you can send me a PM about it during the off-season until the team captains re-emerge.

We were a squad of 9 players this season, but with 4 of those people only available to post very occasionally sadly we struggled to get all five posts made in several matches.

On the back of two F7s debutantes we managed a late rally to scrape into this year's semi-finals, but as a squad we know that we will need some more hands on deck to raise a team for the 2009 competition.

So there will be plenty of opportunity to get a run if you are a new F7s player, or an existing player looking for a change of team for 2009!

Let us know if you are interested in writing for the Eels, and best of luck in enjoying your F7s experience. :thumn

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I am officially launching the recruitment drive for the St George Dragons. After 10 seasons in the F7s I have found my way to the spiritual home of the mighty Saints. Anyone wanting to be part of the winning culture of St George, let me know by PM or post it here.

Robster

Bench
I'm officially recruiting for the New Zealand Warriors. Any Warrior fans or Kiwis interested in playing for such a great team please pm me.

Righto

Due to work commitments Robster has handed the reigns of the Warriors to myself.

this is an open casting call to anyone interested in F7s. wanna play? Play for the warriors. seriously. we need your support. cant read or write? we will take you. criminally insane? who isnt!

the warriors is a an all inclusive team in need of free agents, draft picks and savvy veterans.

give us a PM.

Kia Ora

motherf**kers