What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Roosters Shirt!

ozzie

Bench
i don't know - but i know someone that won't be able to get it over his head - because it that swollen - come on down fibro man.....

hrundi99

First Grade
easts04.jpg

Saw one in the flesh on a kid on Saturday night and I actually think it's too busy with the stripes on the side.

The Backpacker

Juniors
ozzie said:
i don't know - but i know someone that won't be able to get it over his head - because it that swollen - come on down fibro man.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Better slow than never. ;-)

Away jersey is crap. :D

Once Dead

Bench
hrundi99 said:
easts04.jpg

Saw one in the flesh on a kid on Saturday night and I actually think it's too busy with the stripes on the side.

Err sorry but not so genius work Roosters marketing department.....this jersey blows....the one with the diamond over the shoulders was much better.....this looks very UK Super League-ish to me :)......stop redesigning the jerseys and stick with the ones that were decent...will these stupid marketing departments ever learn?

...Morticia...

Juniors
hrundi99 said:
it's too busy with the stripes on the side.

those are racing stripes designed with todd byrne in mind. they figure it might help give him some sort of psychological boost that will work on his slow 90 yr old legs.

yeah the jerseys fricken bad.

Latest posts