What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Sponsor - Done and dusted - tick

roboshark

Coach
No that’s southern radiology.

They were subsequently bought by capital radiology. 12 months later capital listed on the ASX and soon enough they were valued at 10% of earlier.
Hence why they didn’t renew. They were broke.

They were soon bought wholly by Imed. They now have 204 sites in eastern Australia and were just purchased by a European company for 1.25 billion AUD.

Maybe IMED can become a sponsor.

Well hope they stop the bleeding if they do

Stalefish

Juniors
everytime i see paul merkins face pop up..

such a pessimist. he thinks he knows everything yet he sits in a foxsports chair tryna make a story where one doesnt exist.

your a nobody paul trying to derail everyone else for your own gain.

even ikin snares at you and shuts your bullshyt down.

your lowlife claim to fame will turn on you and when it does no one will care. you'll get no support. the negativity you've spun on EVERY club wins you no supporters.

nothing but negativity comes from your mouth greenburg will even spit on your grave.

you'll die a lonely old man who lived a lie and sat on a booster seat.

everytime i see paul merkins face pop up..

such a pessimist. he thinks he knows everything yet he sits in a foxsports chair tryna make a story where one doesnt exist.

your a nobody paul trying to derail everyone else for your own gain.

even ikin snares at you and shuts your bullshyt down.

your lowlife claim to fame will turn on you and when it does no one will care. you'll get no support. the negativity you've spun on EVERY club wins you no supporters.

nothing but negativity comes from your mouth greenburg will even spit on your grave.

you'll die a lonely old man who lived a lie and sat on a booster seat.
Geez mate, no one likes or respects the bloke, but suggesting Greenberg would visit his grave is going a bit far

Quigs

Immortal
quigshead cap'n said:
You don’t have enough teeth to eat the fargen cone anyway
Betcha Ive got more of me teeth than you quigshead. I didn't have mine damage from having my head put in a vice (regularly)

Don't they put fluoride in Queensland drinking water?
I git me drinking water straight from God via me mates water tank. Pure bliss.

Card Shark

Immortal
The PointsBet is the “new player in the game”.

Whilst they were small on the front of jersey under the chin, wasn’t that them on the front of shorts too.

Plastered

Juniors
Nah I think that's Whale Logisitics on the front. Autocraze and Sydney Freezers (was there last year too General) on the arse cheeks.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Betcha Ive got more of me teeth than you quigshead. I didn't have mine damage from having my head put in a vice (regularly)

I git me drinking water straight from God via me mates water tank. Pure bliss.

The Sharks teeth on your necklace don’t count Gumby!