What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New stadium - 2025

TheEroticGamer

Juniors
Thanks for that information.

Despite what has been said about being only a significant refurb of the eastern stand that looks like the top tier is all new with only the lower tier being retained.

What forums was this on?
PantherPride

It looks like both stands will completely be rebuilt after all based off what was said in the meetings.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I think the club should take a couple of games to St Mary's and Windsor, a little bit of gratitude as alot of the players through the years have come from those clubs.

Sime_11

Juniors
I think the club should take a couple of games to St Mary's and Windsor, a little bit of gratitude as alot of the players through the years have come from those clubs.
there's not enough capacity for those stadiums surely.

they should be taking all smaller capacity games to the Bush (Bathurst, Mudgee, Dubbo etc) and all the high profile/ expected higher crowds games remain in Sydney at Bankwest (assuming we are based at Bankwest)

it will be a slap in the face to the Bush towns if we dont take many games out there - really stamp our footprint out in Country NSW

BossleyPanther

Juniors
there's not enough capacity for those stadiums surely.

they should be taking all smaller capacity games to the Bush (Bathurst, Mudgee, Dubbo etc) and all the high profile/ expected higher crowds games remain in Sydney at Bankwest (assuming we are based at Bankwest)

it will be a slap in the face to the Bush towns if we dont take many games out there - really stamp our footprint out in Country NSW
Belmore has nothing too, it'll be just for next season

Kilkenny

Coach
I think there is a criteria and neither of the stadiums meet the criteria from the NRL. From a corporate perspective only the Eels home ground would meet the needs of our corporate sponsors.

From a fan perspective, I have no issue having to endure a season or two at the Eels stadium for the better good.

BossleyPanther

Juniors
I think there is a criteria and neither of the stadiums meet the criteria from the NRL. From a corporate perspective only the Eels home ground would meet the needs of our corporate sponsors.

From a fan perspective, I have no issue having to endure a season or two at the Eels stadium for the better good.
Does Bathurst met the criteria? It's just a couple of games

Devilous

Juniors
Corporate suites on the move

The Eastern Stand at the new-look Penrith Stadium will not include corporate suites, with the existing boxes on the way to the western side of the stadium.

That means all corporate and media facilities will be on the west, raising fresh concerns that members currently in the Western Stand won’t retain like-for-like seating.

Panthers and Venues NSW are aware there will be uproar if fans aren’t catered for in the Western Stand and are still working towards that being a reality.

But it’ll be interesting to see how all this is navigated given the amount of corporate facilities that will be included.

Now I am a bit of a whinger and this will probably affect my season ticket seating but having been to/seen CommBank Stadium with its corporate Western side I was hoping we wouldn't go down the same route.

The Western stand at CommBank is as soulless as Accor on a wet and cold Thursday night. It has no energy at all and it looks awful.

Surely they can increase the corporate areas without kicking out all the fans on the western side?