What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New WA Reds Website Launched

Perth Red

Post Whore
Obviously they were waiting for the sponsor Announcement

http://www.warugbyleague.com.au/content/news/?page=3&nid=2961&oid=
The Bartercard WA Reds will launch its new dedicated website today at 5 pm.

The domain address will be www.bartercardreds.com or www.waredsrugbyleague.com.au

From tomorrow on this site will be the place to visit for information on your Jim Beam Cup team including NEWS, PLAYERS, TABLE, MERCHANDISE, MEMBERSHIPS and more.

Naturally, it will take time for the site to mature but we are sure fans will be impressed with what they see.

The WARL site will remain dedicated to being a comprehensive resource for the local competition.

Nuke

Staff member
That notice was put up yesterday sometime. Neither address is up and working yet. The waredsrugbyleague one still diverts to the WARL site.

Alehana

Juniors
yeh looks awesome, need to update player profiles a bit, then it will be even better, heaps of sponsors, good to c a media station there aswell.

KalgoorlieRed

Juniors
Nice site, I wonder if there will ever be an online shop though, as the WARL site had a link to one that was never there! lol

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good start but the table is wrong and needs more features. All in good time I suppose.

The real value in these websites if they keep them up to date with new info and features to keep you coming back.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good start but the table is wrong and needs more features. All in good time I suppose.

The real value in these websites if they keep them up to date with new info and features to keep you coming back.

b0rt

Juniors
table isnt wrong i dont think, just hasnt been updated yet (off to a good start)

JW

Coach
Impressive.

This has really been fantastic the way the Reds have been run. Already chock full of members and sponsors, as well as surprisingly good crowds for a team playing in the JBC in a non-Rugby League area.

If they have all this is place now and continue to build on it, this club is going to be a hit when it eventually wins an NRL license.

I really am amazed at how well things are going.

Perth Red

Post Whore
Good to see that the club listen to the fans as well. Someone asked for a gallery for fans to upload their own photos too and it was set up within a couple of days.

Yes the signs are all good at the moment JW. Lots and lots of work to do over the next 4 years but we have certainly started off on the right foot.

Latest posts