What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Warrior signing on display

New Warrior signing for 2007 Aidan Kirk will be lining up at fullback for the Newtown jets on Premiership grand final day at the telstra stadium.

Adian Kirk apparently has has a brilliant season at fullback and has plenty of speed. He will face heavy competition for at the Warriors for the fullback spot with

- Wade Mckinnon
- Cooper Vuna
- Kevin Locke
- Nopoto Tuimaulaga
- and even Patrick Ah Van

all competiting for the no 1 jersey.

Should be interesting

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
I'll have a see on GF day. Thanks for that. Had no idea the Jets were doing well. haha. Man all those options...it's nice to see.

Hmmmm centre Im not sure , Some very tough competition to work through there ....... You never know though if he's a Good'un but Id rate the chances of Miguel Start the highest of all. Especially as he is a right hand side centre. The side Tony Martin has been very unimpressive on.

- Simon Mannering
- Tony Martin
- Todd Byrne
- M.Crockett
- Jerome Ropati (possibly)
- Miguel Start
- Cooper Vuna (possibly)
- Constantine mika
- Sonny Fai

Scott

Bench
I think he'll be looked at mainly as a centre as well. McKinnon will be the fullback for sure.

I'm liking the depth we are building for next year.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
Yes, Ropati is really going to have to deliver on the potential some of you guys keep prattling on about.

My mouth is watering at the prospect that Ropati will be left out of the line up completely, because we finally have the depth to expose him for the fraud he is.

The wool will be pulled off and the wolves of truth will be fattened from all the lies!!!

MKEB...

Staff member
NZ Warrior said:
The wool will be pulled off and the wolves of truth will be fattened from all the lies!!!

Are you inventing cliches now?
Brilliant

NZ Warrior

First Grade
I have to spice things up, we have a whole off season of Ropati-hating to get through. You lucky people!!!!