What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Years Eve Mafia - Game Thread

cjrankin

Juniors
It's obvs monk and probs CJ but meh.

Btw the surf here is shit.

i am confirmed town and i've investigated monk and he is also town...calling out two townies as being mafia means you are either mafia yourself or have no idea whats going on.

Dutchy

Immortal
You were 'confirmed' on night 1 or 2. Things can change, and things aren't always as they seem.

Just remember who got town this far when you all see what a huge f**k up you've made. I hope mafia wins, none of you deserve it.

Monk

Referee
You were 'confirmed' on night 1 or 2. Things can change, and things aren't always as they seem.

Just remember who got town this far when you all see what a huge f**k up you've made. I hope mafia wins, none of you deserve it.

He was confirmed the night that you took out drew and didgi and somehow played it off as an accident.

Monk

Referee
I'm about to start work so my posting wont be as regular. CJ I trust you'll man the fort and make sure dutchy is sent back to hell where he belongs.

soc123_au

Staff member
Vote Dutchy

Solid effort big nuts, but your story has to many little holes.

There's a hole in my heart that goes all the way to China...

RHCP

Bench
After much deliberation, the Party made a decision. 'That guy who has been spiking drinks the entire party, are we sure he is with us?' asked one. He wasn't.

Dutchy is dead. He was Frank, Mafia Aligned Drink Spiker

It is now Night.