What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Maximus

Coach
Such irony. All this effort for me lol.
Are you here just for me? I'm flattered but..
Anything to add on the topic?

Just proving you are the biggest hypocrite on the internet.

Oh and learn how to use the search function. It took a minute to do that.

Matiunz

Juniors
Pinot Wahs... amazing how that phrase will now swallow up a whole new demographic.. not just the working class ( not properly achieved in Aus). The Warriors have gone nuclear .
You do realise that’s a piss take term from an NZ radio station mocking one of their guys that drink wine at the games right?

Wolfgang90

Juniors
Now that Manu is leaving for Japanese Rugby, Turuva will end up at the Roosters. You know it makes sense.

Forgot about those cocks. They'll get him if they want him. I don't think JFH leaving impacts on Panthers offer to Turuva since they've got backs coming through junior systems who can play a similar role. They can just chuck Taylan May back onto the wing & bring someone like an Alamoti in centre.

We should throw the cheque book at Stefano, he's a big unit with a big motor & his carriers actually make an impact. He's got a few years of nrl experience now & a taste of rep footy. He's entering his prime & you can build a forward pack around him. He'll be one of the top props either by the end of this season or next season. GUN.

Panthers will get him if they want him. Just shift the JFH money to Stefano.

Throw the cash at him Dragons, we got a shitload just waiting to be used.

final say

Juniors
NZ TV : viewership of all matches up 32% !
NZ TV involving the Warriors up 74% to date on last year and up 45% on overall average !
6 consecutive sell outs!

Come on Union boys.. tell me again how league can never dominate Union in NZ.
The Warriors are killing Perth's chances of getting the 18th licence.

Don't be surprised if we end up with NZ2, Bris3 and NZ3 as the next three teams.

final say

Juniors
Perth has an RL audience of just 8k.
Ratings are through the roof in NZ now and the sky deal is 30 million, probably now worth 40..by the next deal, add another team in NZ team and it goes to 50 or 60 for the 2027 deal.
Outside of the noted extra game any team adds, another NZ adds an additional 20 to 30 million..instantly profitable for the NRL.
Sky has been choosing to broadcast the Warriors on their fta channel which actually shows their hand, they're invested in growing the following of the NRL ..
No doubt it's all part of the grand plan of V'landys.

MugaB

Coach
Ratings are through the roof in NZ now and the sky deal is 30 million, probably now worth 40..by the next deal, add another team in NZ team and it goes to 50 or 60 for the 2027 deal.
Outside of the noted extra game any team adds, another NZ adds an additional 20 to 30 million..instantly profitable for the NRL.
Sky has been choosing to broadcast the Warriors on their fta channel which actually shows their hand, they're invested in growing the following of the NRL ..
No doubt it's all part of the grand plan of V'landys.
All hail the great man,
20230313_121937.jpg
saint Peter

Wb1234

Referee
The Warriors are killing Perth's chances of getting the 18th licence.

Don't be surprised if we end up with NZ2, Bris3 and NZ3 as the next three teams.
Perth red was saying sky nz were going to cut the tv deal as were other trolls

fmd people just make up bs here

Christchurch would be hugely valuable to sky nz

Aussie tv has zero interest in a Perth nrl team

Latest posts