What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Zealand 2 will deal a massive blow to NZ rugby

Perth Red

Post Whore
lol the irony that’s there is a quote about a 74% increase in the article, however it has nothing to do with the Warriors or the NRL
Its almost like he doesnt read his own links hes posting lol. He clearly didnt realise the 74% mentioned is for RU increases not Warriors increases. Thats the problem with Twitter people , they dont take the time to actually research what they are reading in a one line tweet!!

final say

Juniors
Shouldn't be too hard for you to find the article for those of us who missed it when you originally posted it?

Looks like both the oval ball codes have increasing viewership on Sky so good news for us fans of both games (less so for you Forever War soldiers on the front lines), but finding the info is fairly difficult so if you know where it is you could helpfully point it out.
You want it... you find it.
Nobody care if you believe it not.
If you're as ambitious about both codes as you continue to state, then I can't imagine what use it would be to you..

final say

Juniors
Its almost like he doesnt read his own links hes posting lol. He clearly didnt realise the 74% mentioned is for RU increases not Warriors increases. Thats the problem with Twitter people , they dont take the time to actually research what they are reading in a one line tweet!!
Sure thing pal

Perth Red

Post Whore
Sure thing pal
eh? The article Wb linked to clearly is talking about super rugby and clealry mentions a 74% uplift in social media engagement. Wheres the link to the Warriors tv numbers?

“In addition to the uplift in fans tuning in to Sky’s coverage, we’re also seeing big increases in fan engagement on our competition social channels” with over 65 million video views to date, which Robinson called “an incredible increase of 74 per cent on the 2023 competition and a sign that a younger group of fans are engaging with the competition”.

Wb1234

Referee
eh? The article Wb linked to clearly is talking about super rugby and clealry mentions a 74% uplift in social media engagement. Wheres the link to the Warriors tv numbers?

“In addition to the uplift in fans tuning in to Sky’s coverage, we’re also seeing big increases in fan engagement on our competition social channels” with over 65 million video views to date, which Robinson called “an incredible increase of 74 per cent on the 2023 competition and a sign that a younger group of fans are engaging with the competition”.
That article was posted previously to which you commented on lmao

Matua

Bench
You want it... you find it.
Nobody care if you believe it not.
If you're as ambitious about both codes as you continue to state, then I can't imagine what use it would be to you..
If I could find it easily I would.

It's not that I don't believe it, I don't believe you, and your continued refusal to provide the link just reinforces that belief.

There's no good reason for you not to provide the link unless it doesn't exist?

Matua

Bench
I’m showing how much union ratings are up in comparison

the article about the league ratings was already posted and you commented on it lol
If that's the case why are you and your mate the multi so reluctant to link to it?

You're like a couple of kids.

final say

Juniors
If I could find it easily I would.

It's not that I don't believe it, I don't believe you, and your continued refusal to provide the link just reinforces that belief.

There's no good reason for you not to provide the link unless it doesn't exist?
O ! Let me pull out all the stops! I can't have you questioning my credibility!

Just kidding, I don't give a toss.
The fact you do is very telling though.

final say

Juniors
He can’t work out if he’s on the Gold Coast or Sydney lol
The ongoing contradiction " I equally appreciate both " but I demand evidence that " one could be rising at the others expense.."
If Union is 80% of NZ and league 20% he'd be happy or if League was 80% and Union 20% .. because of course he loves both equally....
Yet every post is trying to debunk League's rise...
It's Te Kah, multiple handles.. same arguments... the next comment will be that he's just doing the community a service against disinformation..

Credit to him, he's getting better but you have to wonder.. surely there's a better way to spend one's time?
Unless of course..this is a paid gig..?

Wb1234

Referee
The ongoing contradiction " I equally appreciate both " but I demand evidence that " one could be rising at the others expense.."
If Union is 80% of NZ and league 20% he'd be happy or if League was 80% and Union 20% .. because of course he loves both equally....
Yet every post is trying to debunk League's rise...
It's Te Kah, multiple handles.. same arguments... the next comment will be that he's just doing the community a service against disinformation..

Credit to him, he's getting better but you have to wonder.. surely there's a better way to spend one's time?
Unless of course..this is a paid gig..?
The dope is having conversations with himself across different alts

hasn’t been in nz for ages but knows social media is wrong he knows what’s happening on the ground lol

Matua

Bench
O ! Let me pull out all the stops! I can't have you questioning my credibility!

Just kidding, I don't give a toss.
The fact you do is very telling though.
Of course you don't, you're a baseless troll-multi and as long as your boy Wb licks your boots you're as happy as a pig in shit.

But, I guess we're going to have to call the 74% as B/S unless you or your boy Wb man up and post the link.

It is quite hilarious that a proven and admitted multi accuses others of being a multi.

final say

Juniors
Of course you don't, you're a baseless troll-multi and as long as your boy Wb licks your boots you're as happy as a pig in shit.

But, I guess we're going to have to call the 74% as B/S unless you or your boy Wb man up and post the link.

It is quite hilarious that a proven and admitted multi accuses others of being a multi.
Cool 🤷‍♂️