What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Newtown Jets 2024

Really impressed with Ison today - very busy, always turning up in support and gets to top speed quickly. Has the knack of slipping out of tackles. Great prospect.

Hosking had another strong game. Billy Burns was best on ground, carving up some flimsy Knights defence with his footwork. Tom Rodwell finally got his first try of the year.
I noticed we have won all our games since Rajeb joined the club, how is he going.
Burns actually has a foot strike rate for a back rower scoring tries he had this at Panthers, fell off a cliff at Dragons.
Hosking 2025 I think he makes NRL gets 1 or 2 games

coolumsharkie

Referee
No word on Dykes or BHU. Not on any injured list, seems a bit strange considering they didn't play at all. Dykes was in Melbourne and didn't play.

I'd say he's looked classy without being dominant in any of the games. The big improvement has come in the forwards.
I think where Taken helps he is a 5/8 due to injuries we had in first grade we kept moving, one week even Hiroti was 5/8 just to have a steady halves combo helps as well

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Team v Panthers, game at Henson, 3pm Saturday.

1. Liam Ison
2. Thomas Rodwell
3. Chris Veaila
4.Jackson Ferris
5. Samuel Stonestreet
6. Khaled Rajab
7. Niwhai Puru
8. Rhys Dakin
9. Samuel Healey
10. Max Bradbury
11. Kyle Pickering
12.Billy Burns
13. Blake Hosking

15. Jordin Leiu
17.Billy Magoulias
18. Josh Cook
19. Bradley Fearnley

22. Jordan Swann

ragzouken

Juniors
Team v Panthers, game at Henson, 3pm Saturday.

1. Liam Ison
2. Thomas Rodwell
3. Chris Veaila
4.Jackson Ferris
5. Samuel Stonestreet
6. Khaled Rajab
7. Niwhai Puru
8. Rhys Dakin
9. Samuel Healey
10. Max Bradbury
11. Kyle Pickering
12.Billy Burns
13. Blake Hosking

15. Jordin Leiu
17.Billy Magoulias
18. Josh Cook
19. Bradley Fearnley

22. Jordan Swann
Ferris, thought he was gonna go huge, he been back long?

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Interesting to hear you say that.
Anyone in particular standing out?

Tapuha and Hunt turned the game v Dragons. After they returned to NRL, Fearnley has been solid, Burns was completely dominant against Newcastle and Bradbury has looked much improved.

Hosking has probably been the most consistent though. Lightweight second rower with a bit of pace and footwork.

Latest posts