What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5

Special K

Coach
I looked at getting a hotel for magic round a few weeks ago and the prices for hotels were cooooked

I was about to start a thread on the next six rounds, because after those five, we have the Panthers.

It is a very, very difficult period for the boys. Make or break the season I would think.

I fancy our chances against the Cows. Raiders in Canberra will be tough. Then the derby against a resurgent and motivated Dragons will be a difficult match for a tough three weeks.

Then we follow those three with matches against Storm, Roosters and Panthers! This next six weeks will tell us how strong our boys mindset is.

After that we have Eels and Broncos away before a chance to avenge our War of the Fins with the Dolphins at home to complete a massive 9 rounds. There are no easy games in the NRL.

Frenzy.

Immortal
I was about to start a thread on the next six rounds, because after those five, we have the Panthers.

It is a very, very difficult period for the boys. Make or break the season I would think.

I fancy our chances against the Cows. Raiders in Canberra will be tough. Then the derby against a resurgent and motivated Dragons will be a difficult match for a tough three weeks.

Then we follow those three with matches against Storm, Roosters and Panthers! This next six weeks will tell us how strong our boys mindset is.

After that we have Eels and Broncos away before a chance to avenge our War of the Fins with the Dolphins at home to complete a massive 9 rounds. There are no easy games in the NRL.
Yep. I reckon that is what the first 6 rounds set up has been about.

fizzgig

Juniors
Airbnb prices compared to the magic round in 2021 are over double. Everyone increasing prices to cover the interest rates.

Latest posts