What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next 5

shadowboxer

First Grade
If you want your players going to the next level then you have to hope they get picked for rep teams.
I’m not a fan of Origin any more and would personally rather they miss out, but you want to go long dong in the semis - you’ve got to get some pressure and can’t beat Origin for the bigger game.
The team are in a positive position currently, but means bugger all at season end

chewsta

First Grade
Best is now out with a hamstring tear. Ramiens chances are looking pretty good now.

I think Nicho, McInnes and Ramien all get picked.

I know there has been talk of Tommy but I really do think he needs another year.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Why ? Who is better ?
At SOO level there'd be Haas, both Saifitis, Jake Trbojevic, RCG, Paulo.

Then in the category of as good as are Terrell May, Mitch Barnett, Spencer Leniu, Stefano Utoikamanu.

If Madge wants a 10-15 minute bench prop then Lurch would be a chance.

Last edited:
For him just to be in discussion is great.

Next year when they have that start of season camp he will be in that for sure.

If we keep going how we are there will be a stack of our players in camp.

Fitz is a big one for them to play rep footy, I think this year Fitz would be saying Madge knows what he is doing this is not Fittler being involved.

Also Hannay gets benefit of coaching with Slater.

I don't like origin but if we can benefit from it in players and coaches then I put up with it

Quigs

Immortal
I will consider my honest assessment of this years State of O at the completion of the 3rd game and how many players .... (no I am not joining the jonah group) ... I will leave it there.

I don't give two shits about SOO nowadays as it is nothing like it was and how it was promoted zonks ago.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
I will consider my honest assessment of this years State of O at the completion of the 3rd game and how many players .... (no I am not joining the jonah group) ... I will leave it there.

I don't give two shits about SOO nowadays as it is nothing like it was and how it was promoted zonks ago.
Yep hasn't interested me since Wally was a wanker. It's like the Melbourne Cup...for the once a year punters.