What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Next win..

Swarzey

Bench
Tigers. Love them but I would be absolutely disgusted if we lose to them. Seems like they're set to go into another period of debating over the future of their coach.

Wouldn't even be surprised if we win next week; Titans really aren't too special. If Stone pulled his head out of his arse and started pressuring players maybe the side won't wait until the 60th minute mark to start playing good football.

Looking at the draw if we are going to avoid the spoon we can't lose to the Titans next week.

If we beat Titans, Tigers at Campbelltown and maybe jag one other win I think that would be about the absolute best we can hope for and might avoid the spoon?

Burwood

Bench
Someone on here made a comment earlier in the season that we'd probably lose our next four games after we started with four wins and were sitting on top of the table- we were winning, but there was nothing convincing about it.

I remember thinking at the time, "what a tosser..." :oops: