What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFL Trivia Thread

SHAGMOP

Juniors
i know there is one of these in the Sports Trivia forum but it never gets looked at so i decided to start one in here. hopefully it will help keep us busy during the NFL off-season.

anyway, heres an easy question to start us off:

which team in 2002 had the best offensive record?

Eelectrica

Referee
Ok here goes. This could be a little tricky but the answer is fairly easy to find:

In 1972 the Miami Dolphins went through the season undefeated, where was the AFC championship game played?

SHAGMOP

Juniors
well if i dont hate a team in the NFL i usually like them, and the dolphins are one of those i dont mind. knowing that as well as me being a big AFC fan, ive heard about the perfect season in 1972 and i remember they versed pittsburgh, im pretty sure. so it seems too obvious to have played at miami so i guess it would have been at pittsburgh?

Eelectrica

Referee
so i guess it would have been at pittsburgh?
Correct :!:
"At the time, the championship games for the conferences were rotated amongst the divisions, regardless of which team had the better record." (Quote taken from phins.com)

Next question. 8)

SHAGMOP

Juniors
cool, my go again ill give you's a harder question:

besides the fact that the two leading point scorers (of all time) both play in the same position, what other pretty obvious thing do they have in common?

tell me if this is too hard

Eelectrica

Referee
besides the fact that the two leading point scorers (of all time) both play in the same position, what other pretty obvious thing do they have in common?

They both have the same surname (Anderson) or they both entered the league in the same year (1982)?

Eelectrica

Referee
Try this one guys:

Who was the first quarterback to win the Super Bowl MVP without throwing a touchdown pass during the game?

I'll take the opportunity to throw in a Canadian angle. Name 3 quarterbacks who have started in a Super bowl and played in the Canadian Football League. (I think there are only 3) One of them actually went to the CFL after playing in a Super Bowl.

Latest posts