What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT 'Forensic Investigators' last night...

Knightmare

Coach
Did anybody watch it last night? It was concerning the disappearence of these two guys who were involved in a Newcastle drug-traffcking ring 6 years ago. For much of the show in the re-enactments one of the guys was wearing a 1998 Knights jersey with Matty Johns' number 6 on the back. Good to get some publicity :)

I knew one of the victims. Danny Wasley - he lived about half a dozen doors down from me, I saw him most days. Nice fella, just dumb enough to mix with the wrong crowd.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
I only saw various little snippets of it, I missed the whole show as a whole. Can anyone fill me in on the details as to what specifically happened, or isn't it quite fit to be putting in a forum. I know how these Forensic Investigators programs don't leave too much to the imagination.

misty

Juniors
The two victims were shot in the back of the head then the bodys taken to stockten beach and set alight, then they (the killers) rushed back home set alight to the garage to make it look like he was in danger as well, he also wrote a note to himself saying he was next :roll: BUT he left some crucial evidence behind EMPTY SHELLS he thought he had taken care of everything..... also a ciggy with his DNA on it was found near the graves so that put him there at the crime scene the same shells were found in his burned out garage, then his mate spilled his gutz to police and that was all she wrote..... 30 yrs he got for murder in the 1st.

I love a good crime show and that is one of the best.

Mr Saab

Referee
misty said:
The two victims were shot in the back of the head then the bodys taken to stockten beach and set alight.

one was shot, the other they didnt know how he died.
they also didnt burn the bodies completely and had to come back to burn them again.
Best show on TV at present.

Mr Saab

Referee
they could have, but they had enough evidence to convict them.
The DNA on the cigerette and the testimony by the accomplace.

B-dos

Referee
Yeah its a pretty good show. I like how they show the actual police interviews with the suspects. Its interesting to see them lying and then admitting to the crime.

Mr Saab

Referee
northey said:
LOL no no i mean,,, actually got rid of the sand that the bodies were burnt on

they dug a hole, put wood in there, put the bodies in and then used petrol to help burn the bodies.
How can they get rid of the sand?

northey

First Grade
well i didn't watch the show so i didn't know what happened...
i dunno they could use a thing called a truck and take away the sand...

Mr Saab

Referee
northey said:
well i didn't watch the show so i didn't know what happened...
i dunno they could use a thing called a truck and take away the sand...

i think perhaps you should have watched the show and realise that that is not an option.
Besides...taking away the sand would not have done anything.
The Murderers accomplace spilled the beans to the cops and told them everything.

RABK

Referee
I think she is trying to say it isn't hygenic to leave sand that people were burnt on.

Besides that, piss off. :)

RABK

Referee
No, but you're a piece of sh*t who proudly declares his hatred of Newcastle, the city and the team, labelling newcastle a "imbred" town were that "wanker" Johns is worshipped.

Still don't get it?

Here's a hint. :arrow: