What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Freddy V.s Jason

B.L.L.G

Retired
Ive just seen the movie Freddy V.s Jason.

I dont know what to say really.

A little dissapointed perhaps.

It was a bit stale at times.

I`m a huge fan of both movies and i really love Friday the 13th movies and i tried really really hard to get into this new Freddy Vs Jason film but it didn`t really deliver like i expected it to.

For starters Jason didnt look like his usual self from the old films. He had strands of long hair for some reason.

Caine Hoder didnt play him thats why i wasnt impressed.

At times the direction went astray like they didnt know where they were going.

The 1st 30 minutes of the film Jason was a waste really....They didnt really give him much to do.....They focused more on the stupid teenagers which was dissapointing.

It reminded me of Halloween H20 with all the smart ass college students.

They have just took it down the same path as the rest of these so called horror movies....Have college school students show us how hot they are and who`s screwing who waste time on shit that bores us.

What im trying to say is they didnt show enough of Jason an Freddy....i wanted to see`em fight it out a bit more and have less focus on the stupid humans in the film which i couldnt give a f**k about!

I almost shit when i realised that f**king KELLY ROWLAND was in it! shes that bastard from Destinys child right? give me a f**king break.

I hate whats happened to film today.

They had that punk ass whats his name in the last Halloween film...Halloween resurrection...that rapper fella Coolio or who ever he was and he f**king ruined it grade A to tha max man!

They cant act these f**king musicians man! They`re ruining films. And they`re MY kind of films!

Why dont they stick to their GLITTER and Dirty dancing projects! why do they have to f**k up my genre.

Why are they f**king experimenting with my genre!

(I spelt Genre right didnt i?) Jarn`ra Garn`ra Journ`ra.

Gee i was glad when Jason put his big ass machette through Kelly Rowlands body! he punched her with it and sent her flying..........Kelly Rowland (The singer) was equal to Jar Jar Binks in the new star wars film i just wanted to f**king slice an dice`em at the begining!

I noticed in the previews that they have made a new version of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre! Here we go again you see! It has the usual smart ass bunch of 90`s 2000 teenagers all in a vehichle acting smart with their cellular phones and snide modern day attitudes.
Jeepers Creepers 2 same shit.

These school kids THING is ruing film.

Film makers today and musicians arnt original.

Its sad that every body does covers and hasnt got their own material cause they`re not creative enough.

I`m so f**king sick of it.

Oh, i`ll go and see it alright but do you think that i`ll enjoy it! no sir, i`ll sit there through the entire film picking apart things that annoy me and piss me off.

What will they target next The Evil Dead again? Have a bus load of smart ass college kids go out to KY in the sticks and come out winning 90`s 2000 style? Give us a f**king break!

Stop attacking and bitting old material!

No ones listening so why bother! They just go on creating more bullshit thats not remembered! Do you think that these new Star wars film are going to be remembered?

Who the f**k is in the entertainment industry? whos running this shit today whos in charge? id like to get hold of them and bitch slap them with my fists and tell them to wake up to themselves!

Why dont film makers consult us, the viewing public? They keep putting this shit out but do we go see it? NO!

I was about to go see Kill Bill but i have a slight head ache so i couldnt back up with 2 movies in the one day.

Theres all these signs plastered every where YOU HAVE TO BE OVER 18 STRICLY PROHIBITED TO MINORS AND SHIT.

Apparently they blot the red blood out with black & white images and in Japan they get the full glossy colors.

It looks shit it does so i dunno.

Freddy V.S. Jason? Hmmm ooow i dunno say 6/10 I`d have to watch it again and analize it i dunno.
It didnt quiet deliver.

I ate a whole tub of popcorn myself!
frign $5.20 for a tub of popcorn.
I said "i`ll have the five dollar twenty popcorn please."
He goes "Want to upsize that for only a dollar?"
"Nope!"
"Want a drink with that?"
"Nope!"
If i wanted those f**king things id`a asked the cock sucker! f**k they piss me off.
Id hate to know what the price of a snow cone is.
You only pay 5 bucks in Canada to see a movie at the cinema our dollar is pretty much the same i think so why so steep in price here?

What is the Canadian dollar currently?

Jason Vs Freddy was filmed in Vancouver B.C. I`ve been there lived there for a bit.

antonius

Coach
NFT untouch NFT. I'll fix it for ya.

When I saw the thread title I thought it was about Freddy Fitler versus Jason Stevens LOL.

antonius

Coach
By the way UT, had a couple of games of that Checkers yesterday after you left. Two wins from Two games 100% winning record UT.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Antonius

NFT? whats that?

Oh i get it....NFT....of cause.....NO f**kING TIME....its pefect.

see, i dont own my own computer and i have to pay for internet usage by the minute at these net cafes so NFT is pefect.

No f**king time.......its great...i like it...give yourself a pat on the back Tony.

Now, whats this shit about you playing MY checkers game?

2 out of 2 huh? yer, but who did you play? JEDDA? you played Jedda? give me a break, oh please!

Tony, you dont really think that thats form to take on me do you?

Your not offering a challenge are you?

It`d be like Vader taking on a Jawa its obsurd man!

Tony id make Cream of celery soup out of you.

Dont even think about it.

You have to work your way at it and build a profile your in no position to challenge me not going on your current form.

I`m at the library today...........might ride up tonight to the net cafe and throw down a few challenges although ive got a head ache right now.

The black and white bits in "Kill Bill" are turned on and off by the Bride blinking. So even when told he had to censor parts, Tarantino came up with a bit of innovation with it. Not that you don't get to see all sorts of body limbs and heads fly off in full colour anyway... The thing that must have got to the censors was the pulling out of one guy's eye.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Danish Moo Cow

Compared to Tarantino`s other work how does this one stack up cause i really liked Jackie brown and Pulp fiction.

Resevoir dogs & True romance were crap.

Dusk till dawn was good though.

This one looks stupid.

Uma Thurman holding a f**king sword.

What, is this some violent spin off to that other bullshit Charlies angels?

Women with guns & swords? i dunno man.

There doesnt look to be much plot to it.

The shock value of Tarantinos films have worn off for me.

Charlie's Angels? Nah, match up the bad guys in both these flicks. Lucy Liu is just awesome in this one. Watch for the Boss meeting and how she ends it. This will be ten times better than Freddy Vs Jason since anyone our age should've been over them by our teens.

It's difficult to match up his movies, but I've been a fan since Reservoir Dogs, and I'd say this one is up there with it and Pulp Fiction with Jackie Brown moving into fourth spot. Not that Jackie was all that bad or anything. There are similarites with From Dusk Till Dawn though, at the end where they're in the bar fighting. But this one is part Western, part Eastern and part Tarantino.

There is plenty of plot. Its just cramped into these little chapters that seperate them all. It skips around a lot like a Tarantino flick, and it has all the funny scenarios like his best for (like the near necrophile scene with coma victims).

And of course, the soundtrack is awesome. It has a cliffhanger ending too.

Anonymous

Juniors
I am going this weekend. I have an illness as well that forces me to go and see obviously stupid movies.

It is a shame that John Carpenter's totally original masterpieces: Halloween and Halloween II have been blended into a smooth paste and fed to the public ever since. Those two movies stand-alone for mine in the genre, mainly because they were the first of their kind, secondly because they are very good. John has bastardised his own great work since then unfortunately too.

It has gotten to the point now where I sit and watch these movies and pre-empt every single event with perfect accuracy. Someone really needs to break outta the teen slasher mould and revitalise these kinds of movies. There is nothing better than having the shit scared outta ya.

Razor

Coach
Freddy v Jason was an okay film, not great.

I've never been a huge fan of FTT films, but NOES I have been. This film is better than the last NOES though (New Nightmare) which was total crap.

Untouchable said:
You only pay 5 bucks in Canada to see a movie at the cinema our dollar is pretty much the same i think so why so steep in price here?

What is the Canadian dollar currently?

CA$5 is currently equal to AUS$5.43566

Not much diff.

For adults cheap day here is $9.50 - $12.00 most days - and $14.50 expensive day and Saturday night. - Birch Carrol & Coyle prices. AMC is slightly cheaper.

Bit of a difference

Parki

Bench
at energy australia sno cones are

regular size = $3.00
large size = $4.00

and you can have a choice of more than one flavour with both of them. So far ive only seen 2 other grounds with sno cones and they both shall remain nameless due to their sno cone facilities SUCKING ARSE, it was lucky that one place had nice cheergirls though or else i would have complained to management about their sno cone facilities. The other place? Well im giving them a year to fix it because if their sno cone facilities are below standard next year Steve Noyce is getting a phone call from a very angry dissatisfied sno cone recipient. So i hope that answers your question.

Nut

Juniors
Parki said:
So far ive only seen 2 other grounds with sno cones and they both shall remain nameless due to their sno cone facilities SUCKING ARSE, it was lucky that one place had nice cheergirls though or else i would have complained to management about their sno cone facilities.

Sharks?

Agent Mulder

Bench
I just went and saw F V J and thought it was better then i thought it would be...

I agree with having no singers in these movies but its funny to see them die.

Being a HUGE Friday The 13th fan...Go Jas! :D

B.L.L.G

Retired
I went and forked out all that money to see Freddy Vs Jason and what happens the next day? My brother comes around with the damn movie for me on a DVD..............He says to me give me ten bucks for it! i said so much for small favors.

The copy was shit.........it was all dark and hard to make out........

Watching it a 2nd time it was worse than the 1st time.

It just gets crapper every time U watch it which is a dissapointment as i dont like bad mouthing freddy or Jason.

But really, this movie was crap with a capital C.

They have ruined it just like they have with every thing else.

I really cant get into these new Star Wars films.

The original Halloweens are classics.

Believe it or not but i like part 3 as well....the one about the Shamrock masks......i`d love to visit that town in the film.......Myers wasn`t in that one.

I`m not going to the movies ever again not for a film not for snow cones or pop corn.

The only date for me with the cinema is when LOTR 3 comes out it looks good.

Lyon....but U can C the influence of the Asian director in the film....NEVER before has Freddy done karate.

The experimenting with all the weird dark background colors was annoying as well.

But seeing Jason an freddy fighting using their fists was crap...especially when Freddy started with the kicking and jump kneeing......

Just wasnt elm st or camp crystal........

If U want elm street to have an effect U gotta have the school and the P.E. sessions like in part 2......I really liked part 4 where the girl went into the cinema and fell into the screne in the pizza diner and fought freddy at the end in the church...........

There was a mistake in Freddy Vs Jason.....they say "Why dont we just run away." "We cant He`ll just find us."
Thats bullshit....Freddy CANT leave Springfield! Remember in part 6 The one with Lisa Zane Freddys dead? He had 2 use others to get to different states so they COULD have ran............

There was another major mistake but i cant remember what it was.

Oh yer.........If they`re holding onto Freddy when they bring him out of their dream he`s real so Y does he keep going on if they kill him in reality?
They already brought him out of the dream once and killed him off remember?

Freddys dead! she stuffed him with dynamite remember?

Latest posts