What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

NFT-Who Can play checkers?

B.L.L.G

Retired
Ok, thats a wrap alright?

That about does it 4 me.

I`m leaving a champ.

I came here a champ i`ll go home a champ.

The next time you`ll C me is down in Bega.

I dont know what day i`ll be online but when it is it will be for a good deal of time.

Tigermite me and U possibly next week some time if it doesn`t interfere with my horse gambling

Chow my fellow Knights.

B.L.L.G

Retired
Tigermite

U ready 2 go a few rounds pal?

I was in Campbelltown yesterday.

Saw a guy in a Knights jersey.

Anyway if U want i`m here for a little while so lets play as sportstab have U sing.

astrogirl

First Grade
antonius said:
You turned up an hour late UT, You waited till Tigermite left then you showed up, huffin and puffin around the place, struttin' your stuff, talkin' the talk when the only person here was Jedda!! I think Tigermite's got you runnin' scared UT.
I want front row seats next time UT plays tigermite :D that's if UT"s not too chicken!! :shock:

B.L.L.G

Retired
=== ATTENTION EVERY BODY ===

Major setback MAJOR!

The computers here at this access center at the Uni WONT let me log into that checkers site.

THAT bullshit about 1 of 4 things could be wrong keeps popping up and it wont let me download the program.

I`m sorry.

You`ll have to wait till i get back home in 2 weeks time.

Shit, and i had all this time to frig ass around to!

Were ganna be coming in town on a regular basis 4 prolonged periods of time and now i cant play checkers 2 waste time.

Hey check this here....Were ganna make some head lines while i`m down in Bega.......Ganna make a dummy and hang it some where to get on TV.....We`re aiming 4 the news.

I was in Canberra yesterday.

astrogirl

First Grade
:lol: All of UT's posts seem to back up antonius' theory that tigermite has UT runnig scared :lol:

antonius

Coach
astrogirl said:
:lol: All of UT's posts seem to back up antonius' theory that tigermite has UT runnig scared :lol:

Ut's idea that he is the undisputed champ is a figment of UT's imagination, Tigermite beat him 2-1 the other day, now to me that means Tigermite is the champ, and UT is the Chump!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

tigermite

Juniors
We will meet up again UT... tell me when you'll be back and we'll organise it. None of this coming on here and asking if I'm here.... I'm not here that often... I was here Tuesday night though, you were an hour late though and I had already gone... couldn't face me huh??

And if you want a better setup for the game (the games exactly the same, just more, and better options for the table), go to games.yahoo.com
There you can create your own username (you have to sign up for free), you can boot people from your table (not during a game though) so that if someone else joins you can get rid of them, you can invite players to your table, you can chat within the game etc etc. It's much better than what we use at the moment, and much easier to find someone and play them. It doesn't take long to sign up (if you don't already have a yahoo account), and if you do have an account, just sign in and away you go. Anyhow, you say you will have heaps of time... take a little of it to sign up.

We will meet... you will be proven a fraud... and if we make a time, anyone who wants to can come watch you lose.... it's just a matter of time UT.... I can wait...

tigermite

Juniors
Parki said:
Whoop his arse tigermite, its about time the tigers won something!!!!!! 8) 8) 8)
Yes, I know :( But while we wait, just cast your mind back to Campbelltown for the past 3 years 8) Next year we will be much better.... just wait and see.

Parki

Bench
Yes, I know But while we wait, just cast your mind back to Campbelltown for the past 3 years

If its all the same to you, id rather not...

I was there, and I still have the scars and im sure the marks where my nice red hat hit the concrete are probably preserved there as well...

B.L.L.G

Retired
Tigermite

I just went to that yahoo site.

Its the same set up as yahooligans.

This one has chat does it?

Well, bad news! Same story...i just logged on and went to create a table and it says the same f**ken thing.

1 of 4 things could be wrong.

I`m hiding behind a fire wall.

Cache is full
I`m not connected and shit like that.

Cant play ya till i get back in SYD in 2 weeks time.

Oh and i`m NOT ducking any body! i`ve faced ALL who have confronted me!

The knowledge isnt scared of anybody!

I`m just officialy semi-retired for the time being.

I cant help it if i`m on holiday.

The weather is f**ked up down here.

There`s no way that i`m going swimming in THIS weather.

The wind is howling....it screams! I washed my cloths yesterday and i swear i had chill blanes on my fingers it was that cold.

It started to rain...the sun was hot.....the nights are freezing the days are hot but it all changes at the same time.

Bega sux i think.

Its just wierd.

I gotta go.

I`m at a place called Nambugga NO NOT Nambucca Nambugga! Wish i was in Nambucca.

Terminator

First Grade
Nambugga, yeah right its probably some joint straight out of Deliverance for inbreds like UT. :lol:

tigermite

Juniors
Untouchable said:
Tigermite

I just went to that yahoo site.

Its the same set up as yahooligans.

This one has chat does it?
Yeah it's the same set-up, except it has more options. You can chat in the same window as the game, you keep your username so it's easier to find people everytime you get on, and it keeps your stats for you.... so everyone can see how good you really are (or not). There are more options also.... lets just say even though the game setup is exactly the same... it is a much better place to play.

roopy

Referee
Back by popular demand.

(Oh well, UT asked for us to bring this back from the classics section).

tigermite

Juniors
roopy said:
Back by popular demand.

(Oh well, UT asked for us to bring this back from the classics section).
UT asked you to bring it back?? I was thinking he had conveniently forgotten all about this. He ran away from my challenge, then when he was away challenged me to a rematch for when he got back, and i haven't heard from him since regarding this topic. C'mon UT.... I'm still waiting... you know I'm the champ, everyone else knows it, lets prove it once and for all.

antonius

Coach
After reading the christmas photo thread thought I'd bring this one back. Some old names in here, Terminator for one. Some funny posts in it. UT at his best.

Samwise

Bench
haha classic!! anyone occasionally go back and read the terminator quotes thread in the classic threads forum occasionally? funny as hell

Latest posts