What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nice Buy Rabbits!

RifRaf

Juniors
Your on another winner!!! Probably on his way back from Langmacks house....

"New South Sydney signing Terry Hill was yesterday charged with drink-driving. He was summonsed to appear in Balmain local court on October 1 after failing a breath test on Sunday Morning.

Hill, 31, was breathalysed after driving his car through a fence in Balmain and unsuccessfully trying to reverse out. Hill was previously convicted of drink driving in 1997, and was also found guilty on an assault charge two years earlier.

The latest incident involving Hill may prove embarrassing for Souths if he is found guilty - one of the Rabbitoh's major sponsors is Arrive Alive"
Joel Gibson SMH 9/9/03

RifRaf

Juniors
3 days (12th 2day printed 9th) no wonder you bunnies can't run a club if you think there's 3 days in a week... Get back to getting Terry sober for the preseason biiiiiiiiiitttttttttttttttttttttccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Seano

Juniors
its been on the souths forums for the past week mate.

just because it wasnt printed till the 9th.

:evil: :evil:

RifRaf

Juniors
Only happend on Sunday??? Keep Trying.... Getting closer to a week though...... Get back to linseed oiling that spoon of yours your going to have it for a while best look after it.........

Briza

Juniors
RifRaf said:
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: Get back to linseed oiling that spoon of yours your going to have it for a while best look after it.........

=D> =D> =D> :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin:

CASSIE

Juniors
What ashame the media does not print all the goings on of players..they only seem to print anything that as to do with Souths.... :evil:

CASSIE said:
What ashame the media does not print all the goings on of players..they only seem to print anything that as to do with Souths.... :evil:

And you really beleive that? Hmmm.... very scary. Wake up Cassie, Souths suck!

HBG

Juniors
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
CASSIE said:

If Souths suck, why did Ian Roberts leave us for Manly? :?: :?:

RifRaf

Juniors
By the way Souths fans here's a little stat on EL Tezza from this season your "MR Experience" 13 games this year gave away 13 Penalties most of any player at the tigers including those who played more games....... Like I said nice buy!!!! Now that's experience....

CASSIE

Juniors
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
CASSIE said:

You bet I do sweetie....and if you do not know that then your a goose.... :evil:

CASSIE

Juniors
RifRaf said:
By the way Souths fans here's a little stat on EL Tezza from this season your "MR Experience" 13 games this year gave away 13 Penalties most of any player at the tigers including those who played more games....... Like I said nice buy!!!! Now that's experience....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

CASSIE said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
CASSIE said:

You bet I do sweetie....and if you do not know that then your a goose.... :evil:

Your a sad case... I suppose you stay up all night on Christmas eve waiting for Santa to turn up too. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Disco

Bench
HBG said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
CASSIE said:

HAHAHAHAHAHHA even tho i am a Manly fan that was a great call, Tho i think it went straight over some peoples heads

weggie

Juniors
HBG said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
CASSIE said:

because he loves manly boys and they suck more than souths

Slugs

weggie said:
HBG said:
Catatonic_Omnivore said:
CASSIE said:

because he loves manly boys and they suck more than souths

.....and back to the top

MERGED SCUM :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts