What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Graham on 2KY

DA

Juniors
He was interviewed on the BSB and said what was predictable. Everything is exciting and new at Wests Tigers, mainly fitness work and getting to know each other at the moment. Professional attitudes from all involved. Will be plenty of feeling in the first game against Cronulla-Sutherland. Looking forward to sticking it up Tigger. Nothing unexpected. Bring it on.

Tigerpete

Juniors
Yeah round 1 should be really good for nick, up against his old club and mates, its a pity anderson isnt there, would give him ample motivation to win.

Gobbso

Juniors
Tigerpete said:
Yeah round 1 should be really good for nick, up against his old club and mates, its a pity anderson isnt there, would give him ample motivation to win.

I agree about the motivation if Anderson was still at the helm, but wouldn't Graham still get as much motivation proving the Sharks administration wrong for allowing Anderson to get rid of him? Because i mean at the end of the day, Steve Rogers would have had the final say on the matter. I know i would! :twisted:

BRING ON THE SHIRE SCUM IN ROUND 1!