What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nick Kouparitsas welcome aboard!

HOT028

Juniors
what aboout buba keenedy he is going great guns, maybe he can score a try on the 10 meter line again

jirskyr

Juniors
I've also heard Sheensie wants Chook Heron back to take over the goal kicking role. And Craig Hancock to patch up the centres.

I couldn't believe it when Cronulla brought up Laloa Milford last year. Crazee. Then Hasan Salah this year. They love our wing rejects. Covell? Ouch.

tigerdude

Juniors
laloa milford, bubba kennedy, james langloa were my favourite players for balmain, they werent rejects, they served the club well. Jason lowrie was also cool...

Dale.2.

Juniors
TIGERPies said:
Adam Starr Prop 31 :cry:

Starr is probably better than quite a few NRL props,he can drop a few balls but lately he has been playing really well,i cant belive i'm saying this but if he was coming off the bench for an NRL team he would make an impact :shock:

Could the Dragons player be Nathan Long or Henry Perenara :idea:

Spike

First Grade
Last I heard Webber was playing over in France.

some of the other players recenty mentioned, Justin Yeo is playing for Orange Hawks in Group 10, Bubba Kennedy is still running around, I believe for Dubbo. Loloa Milford had a stint in the American league after getting the arse from the Sharks. He returned though and was last seen playing for Cabramatta in the Jim Beam Cup. Greg Bourke is of course with the Burleigh Bears, Hayes Lauder with Wentworthville, Lee Murphy with University in the Tooheys League, Hudson Smith is running around with Kygoole and James Langaloa I have no idea about.

Bench
Nathan Long is not the average of a footballer,unless you are talking about Tiger forward recruits. :lol:

Wrighty79

Juniors
How about Michael Withers, who currently plays for Bradford in England where David Waite is the coach of the national team? An ex Balmain boy too. Was useless when he played for us, but turned into a world beater over there. God, I hope not.

tiger78

Juniors
How about Michael Withers, who currently plays for Bradford in England where David Waite is the coach of the national team? An ex Balmain boy too. Was useless when he played for us, but turned into a world beater over there. God, I hope not.

umm thanks but no thanks :lol:

Wrighty79

Juniors
axl rose said:
Balmain_Boy said:
Webber was a gun!

nah he was to small. Greg Donagy( close enough) now theres a gun player

Greg donaghy!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Me and my mates call him the baffler. There was this one game (I'm laughing just thinkig about it!), against Cronulla at Shark Park, their centre (can't remember who!) dummied, and just then they went to a close-up, the look on his face when he realised he was beaten was priceless. Go old Donaghy!!!!

tiger78

Juniors
He did score a great try in a night match at Leichhardt in 1997, can't remember who we were playing maybe Norths.

Wrighty79

Juniors
tiger78 said:
He did score a great try in a night match at Leichhardt in 1997, can't remember who we were playing maybe Norths.

Was that when we beat them 9-7, and Michael Gillett kicked a field goal to even it up 7-7, and then Withers kicked a penalty from 35 out to win?

tiger78

Juniors
I think so, Donaghey scored in the North Western corner after a back line movement from a scrum, good try it was too.

Wrighty79

Juniors
Norths had a tops backline then, too! That was a good night that one. My mate Fat Lance loved Norths! Geez we gave it to him BIG TIME!