What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nine Panthers in Tri-nations train on squads

choc_soldier

Coach
This is a good effort...

AUSTRALIA
* Luke Lewis
* Luke Rooney
* Craig Gower
* Joel Clinton
* Trent Waterhouse

NEW ZEALAND
* Paul Whatuira
* Joe Galuvao
* Tony Puletua
* Frank Pritchard

Congratulations, and best of luck... :)

*Sandy*

First Grade
Yeah no surprises of those who have made it and I think we should point out that this is the train-on squad only.

It's a shame to see that Priddis has been left out again. He made the blues when he was with the Broncos but since then has been looked over. I can't work out why considering he is our BEST player during the big games and Final series. I was wondering if it was because of his moments of slackness of discipline around the ruck area may have something to do with it, like they continously overlook Presto because of his defence deficiencies.

choc_soldier

Coach
Good point PK... been fixed.

Priddo - I think he's not too far off Buderus. But there's also Smith too. Wing I think is more a utility player.

SP

Bench
Only Rooney and Gower were Picked for Aust :?

I knew lewis wouldnt of been, he ruled himself out about 3 weeks ago i believe

but cant believe clinton and waterhouse missed out.

Fibroman

First Grade
Toni Carroll got in, in front of Trent and Joel. Un f**ken-believable. Sorry about the swearing but I do honestly find it un-f**ken-believable.

SP

Bench
Australia and NZ may as well combine and call themselves Australiasia or something because in a few years time, half of the australian team will be kiwis, fijians ect