What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No African Images Legion

Hallatia

Referee
if something were irrelevant it would not have as great a thread as this one dedicated to it. It would just be shoved into some sort of swamp or sewer

Silent Knight

First Grade
Then put your little hand in mine
There ain't no hill or mountain we can't climb
Babe I got you babe
I got you babe

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Before I became a professional chicken I worked in an orphanage in a little town off the coast of Port Augusta. It was my job to ensure that the children in my care were well fed and watered after a hard day's slog in the tobacco fields. I kept the young scamps in line thanks to my trusty rolled up copy of the Coffs Harbour Gazzette which I would periodically use to clip them over the head with. A few hours in an esky full of scorpions also helped in discipline.

All was going swimmingly until one day when a couple of babies turned up at the orphanage door. Mr Glasscock, the orphanage head requested that I raise the children as my own as I had been rendered sterile due to my time as a microwave technician during the Vietnam war. To cut a long story short the children grew up to be model citizens with five Nobel prizes between them.

That is why I hate babies.

dogslife

Coach
What branch of the service does microwave technician fall under? Gotta have a contingency if things don't go to plan

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
What branch of the service does microwave technician fall under? Gotta have a contingency if things don't go to plan

That is a question I am often asked but never answer as I would be killed if I told you it was the Navy Seals.

Hallatia

Referee
Before I became a professional chicken I worked in an orphanage in a little town off the coast of Port Augusta. It was my job to ensure that the children in my care were well fed and watered after a hard day's slog in the tobacco fields. I kept the young scamps in line thanks to my trusty rolled up copy of the Coffs Harbour Gazzette which I would periodically use to clip them over the head with. A few hours in an esky full of scorpions also helped in discipline.

All was going swimmingly until one day when a couple of babies turned up at the orphanage door. Mr Glasscock, the orphanage head requested that I raise the children as my own as I had been rendered sterile due to my time as a microwave technician during the Vietnam war. To cut a long story short the children grew up to be model citizens with five Nobel prizes between them.

That is why I hate babies.
:ls:

Silent Knight

First Grade
Today was a winning day. Met up with a new girl for lunch, hit it off and had no troubles organising a follow up date. I then went to JB Hi-Fi and bought 8 blu-rays and a DVD. Swwweeeeeettttt.

Hallatia

Referee
I wasn't sure what to make of that post from the lunatic, he's odd and not in an interesting way. Although he is sometimes mildly amusing, but usually just a nut