What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Bulldogs, no problems!!!

Chook

First Grade
There was one clubs' fan base not involved in Rugby League over the weekend and low and behold there was no trouble. No fights in the crowd, no bottle throwing onto the pitch, no police required!!

I was also going to make the point that with no involvement from the bulldogs club at all over the weekend there were no bad headlines for Rugby League, but alas, we have yet another Bulldogs/drug related headline to take our game further into the pit of shit!!!

But the main point I would like to make is that for all the Rooster hating/bashing morons who thought that the Rooster fans were as much to blame as Bulldogs fans for THAT Friday night, go f**k yourselves! Last weekend proved that the Bulldogs are the cancer of our code and they are the sole reason for the crap that is happening to our game.

How many chances are they going to get? How many times are we going to see them drag our code down before we realise they are more trouble than they are worth?

Chook.

Southernsaint

Staff member
Chook said:
But the main point I would like to make is that for all the Rooster hating/bashing morons who thought that the Rooster fans were as much to blame as Bulldogs fans for THAT Friday night, go f**k yourselves!

Not "as much to blame", but do you conceed that Easts fans should take a portion of the blame for the other week??

Cheers,
Ben S.

Dogaholic

First Grade
Chook said:
There was one clubs' fan base not involved in Rugby League over the weekend and low and behold there was no trouble. No fights in the crowd, no bottle throwing onto the pitch, no police required!!

You failed to mention the allegations against the Tigers. But let's just forget about them, they ain't the Bulldogs.

Chook said:
I was also going to make the point that with no involvement from the bulldogs club at all over the weekend there were no bad headlines for Rugby League, but alas, we have yet another Bulldogs/drug related headline to take our game further into the pit of sh*t!!!

Your SCUMMY fans were as much at fault as the Doggy fans. Get over it, it's fact. YOUR SCUM.

ouwet

Bench
Chook said:
But the main point I would like to make is that for all the Rooster hating/bashing morons who thought that the Rooster fans were as much to blame as Bulldogs fans for THAT Friday night, go f**k yourselves! Last weekend proved that the Bulldogs are the cancer of our code and they are the sole reason for the crap that is happening to our game.

What are you going on about dude? For the first, two rounds their was no trouble at Canterbury games (Including the double header at Telstra which got OVER 40,000), until Rorter supporters poured urine on people and took religious clothing of them, spitting on them etc...

People react differently and you can't tell me for one second Roosters supporters that did that didn't go there to cause trouble and get involved in fights! ppfffttt... THere just asmuch too blame... absolutely disgusting behaviour from ALL involved!!

t-ba

Post Whore
The Cameraman @ the Double Header tends to disagree :lol: .

Sharks Fans @ the round 2 Fixture tend to disagree. Face it LF, a group of 'fans' within your club get off on intimidating opposition fans with threats of physical violence, and occasionally resort to it.

YOUR SCUM! Admit that your club has a botatload friggen problems :roll:

ouwet

Bench
t-ba the hutt said:
The Cameraman @ the Double Header tends to disagree :lol: .

Sharks Fans @ the round 2 Fixture tend to disagree. Face it LF, a group of 'fans' within your club get off on intimidating opposition fans with threats of physical violence, and occasionally resort to it.

YOUR SCUM! Admit that your club has a botatload friggen problems :roll:

WHat happened in round 2???? Without making up bullshit...
Cameraman... isnt it funny how nothing was heard two days after that incident when witnesses started ringing up radio station and making editorals on the papers... It was blown WAY out of propirtion just like eveyrthing else against the Dogs. People are trying too split the Dogs and our fans... But we arent the Roosters or Eagles we unite under adversity!!!

t-ba

Post Whore
Sharks Forum :arrow: .

Got a few nice reports from those who attended the match on your crowds behaviour.

ibeme

First Grade
I'm not defending the Bulldogs fans behaviour, but I find it interesting that so many people feel that removing the Bulldogs means removing the problem element of fans from the game.

They will still live in Sydney, and they'll still be looking for somewhere to cause trouble. Who's to say another Sydney team won't wear the burden of that?

t-ba

Post Whore
ibeme said:
I'm not defending the Bulldogs fans behaviour, but I find it interesting that so many people feel that removing the Bulldogs means removing the problem element of fans from the game.

They will still live in Sydney, and they'll still be looking for somewhere to cause trouble. Who's to say another Sydney team won't wear the burden of that?

That's very true. They'll probably just move on to another club. The Bulldogs club has reallistically done little to publicly to censure the behaviour of the past few seasons though.

LebaneseForces said:
What are you going on about dude? For the first, two rounds their was no trouble at Canterbury games (Including the double header at Telstra which got OVER 40,000), until Rorter supporters poured urine on people and took religious clothing of them, spitting on them etc...

Your right, there were no riots in the 1st 2 rounds of the Bulldogs game. But put in perspective the Bulldogs won both games, fairly convincing opener I beleive.

The difference as I stated before with the Roosters game is that the Bulldogs got flogged. This suggests that you have elements in your supporters group/s that are poor loosers who can't handle a loss. A big one at that.

Kingytek

Juniors
Chook said:

I was also going to make the point that with no involvement from the bulldogs club at all over the weekend there were no bad headlines for Rugby League, but alas, we have yet another Bulldogs/drug related headline to take our game further into the pit of sh*t!!!

How many chances are they going to get? How many times are we going to see them drag our code down before we realise they are more trouble than they are worth?

Chook.

When was the last time u saw a bulldogs player throw a bottle at a female spectator in front of a possible hundreds of thousands of people. Get a clue!

Dogaholic

First Grade
t-ba the hutt said:
The Bulldogs club has reallistically done little to publicly to censure the behaviour of the past few seasons though.

The police can't contain these fool's on the street. What hope do the Bulldogs and NRL have of doing so?

t-ba

Post Whore
Its a Dogs World said:
t-ba the hutt said:
The Bulldogs club has reallistically done little to publicly to censure the behaviour of the past few seasons though.

The police can't contain these fool's on the street. What hope do the Bulldogs and NRL have of doing so?

What exactly are you saying here :shock:

Dogaholic

First Grade
Well,

Let's see what they have done.

- public plea from GM and Captain not to cause trouble. (i have seen many in recent years)
- Beef up security (They have done so)

No matter how far they go, you wont stop a group a fans causing trouble who want to cause trouble.

Kiwi

First Grade
Its a Dogs World said:
Well,

- public plea from GM and Captain not to cause trouble. (i have seen many in recent years)

No matter how far they go, you wont stop a group a fans causing trouble who want to cause trouble.

How about they stop letting these trouble makers into the games?

Dogs Of War

Coach
Kiwi said:
Its a Dogs World said:
Well,

Do you know them? How do you identify them? It's a lot easier said than done.

ouwet

Bench
Kiwi said:
Its a Dogs World said:
Well,

If that was so easy to do it would of been done! How about the Police clean up the streets?

In English soccer which has a lot of fans that make the handful of Dogs fans look like altar boys, the police have worked hard to ID as many known troublemakers as possible and many have been given bans from attending matches at all in the country...this is one thing the cops here could do...but I fear they won't till something extremely bad happens.

Australia has an attitude of 'Not here, not us" to a lot of issues.. terrorism for example. We all saw Sept 11 on TV and were sad about it, but we also thought it would never affect us here...then Bali happened and we were all shocked.
Footy crowd violence is a similar issue I fear at the moment and will only get worse unless the people in charge pull their heads out of the sand and deal with the issues.

Not just Dogs fans. Was at a super 12 game in Canberra early this season and there was a fight that cleared a whole bay of spectators...way worse than the other weeks showing...but no press about it...all hushed up very neatly

Delta said it best when she said "Your just so breticable" :lol:

See the Bulldogs were innocent bystanders a few weeks ago. They were FORCED to riot in the stadium, outside of the Stadium and through Sydney.

They could help it and they sure as hell are not responcible for their own actions! :roll: