What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Bulldogs, no problems!!!

ibeme

First Grade
nospam49 said:
Delta said it best when she said "Your just so breticable" :lol:

See the Bulldogs were innocent bystanders a few weeks ago. They were FORCED to riot in the stadium, outside of the Stadium and through Sydney.

They could help it and they sure as hell are not responcible for their own actions! :roll:

Give one example of where anyone to do with the Bulldogs, including fans, have said that the Bulldogs fans weren't responsible.

You seem to read claims that the roosters had some poorly behaved fans at that game also as a deflection of responsibility. It aint, it's just a fact.

The nrl should relocate them to the gold coast - storm to wellington and admit the central coast bears - 16 teams - 22 rounds and 5 week final series with 3 weeks off for soo.

if a world comp got up which is the way to go the bulldogs should be relocated to china - beijing bulldogs - i bet there would be no problems with crowds then.

shiznit

Coach
interesting that the dogs fans behave themselves when they take on the warriors.
last year in that hiding they got in the semi's they were quite fine.
i just think all the trouble makers are scared of the Maori's and Islanders. :p

JJ

Immortal
Roosterphin said:
Bulldog supporters justifying their pathetic club........priceless

Wow - that's a atypical Rooster's fan post in here :roll: :roll:

The Bulldogs have issues, we can all se that. What I'll say is that the Bulldogs supporters in these forums are a lot more reasonable than the Roosters ones!!

WHat happened at the game was a disgrace, but as someone pointed out, if these thugs go to games to cause trouble they will soon find another club to support.

If they're genuine Canterbury supporters, then the problem is greater. Although, if the baiting/provocation was as extreme as some have suggested, then the Roosters need to look at themselves too

TRANSLATION

Juniors
Chook said:
There was one clubs' fan base not involved in Rugby League over the weekend and low and behold there was no trouble. No fights in the crowd, no bottle throwing onto the pitch, no police required!!

I was also going to make the point that with no involvement from the bulldogs club at all over the weekend there were no bad headlines for Rugby League, but alas, we have yet another Bulldogs/drug related headline to take our game further into the pit of sh*t!!!

But the main point I would like to make is that for all the Rooster hating/bashing morons who thought that the Rooster fans were as much to blame as Bulldogs fans for THAT Friday night, go f**k yourselves! Last weekend proved that the Bulldogs are the cancer of our code and they are the sole reason for the crap that is happening to our game.

How many chances are they going to get? How many times are we going to see them drag our code down before we realise they are more trouble than they are worth?

Chook.
Chook, I understand you have a Big Willie. if thats the Case, you can f**k yourself.

Shifty

Juniors
No crowd trouble, but plenty of idiots causing trouble on the field. Admittedly it was probably caused by a minority of idiots who show up at Roosters games wearing Roosters jerseys. The club insists they aren't real players.;-)

atomic_crimson

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
Sharks Fans @ the round 2 Fixture tend to disagree.

there were only 50 sharks fans at that game....

and rooster supporters arent exactly innocent... i have been to plenty rooster matches (not against the dogs) and i have seen your supporters throw bottles on the field and abuse other supporters... gee now arent we innocent... we dont agree to some of the idiotic supporters we have lurking at our games. but you are not exactly angels!

then your players are a whole new story!

melon....

Coach
t-ba the hutt said:
The Cameraman @ the Double Header tends to disagree :lol: .

Sharks Fans @ the round 2 Fixture tend to disagree. Face it LF, a group of 'fans' within your club get off on intimidating opposition fans with threats of physical violence, and occasionally resort to it.

YOUR SCUM! Admit that your club has a botatload friggen problems :roll:
I wouldnt talk if I was a Manly fan....watch this space...

Latest posts