What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

No Moylan?

Craigshark

First Grade
Assuming Moylan will most likely be out with his hamstring, I sure hope Morris does not go back to Kennedy at the back.

Who would you pick? Personally I’d go -

1. Dugan
2. Katoa
3. Goodwin
4. Ramien
5. Mulitalo/McDonald

chewsta

First Grade
Duges was awesome again today. He monsters merkins with his front on defence.
Id leave Duges at the back.
How far off is the Ronald Mcdonald combo, with their fitness and injuries?
Talakai looks good in the centres in place of Duges. Soro/Billy/Teig to bench.
Our bench and interchange is winning the games for us, constant go forward, making plenty of room for Moyza, SJ and Chadley.

chewsta

First Grade
Duges was awesome again today. He monsters merkins with his front on defence.
Id leave Duges at the back.
How far off is the Ronald Mcdonald combo, with their fitness and injuries?
Talakai looks good in the centres in place of Duges. Soro/Billy/Teig to bench.
Our bench and interchange is winning the games for us, constant go forward, making plenty of room for Moyza, SJ and Chadley.

Ads

First Grade
Kennedy
Nene (if fit)/ Goodwin
Dugan
Ramien
Katoa

Dugan will not last at fullback. Obviously Moylan cant either. We need to find a fullback.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
No Moylan.

Most of his contract.

Plays well, just not often actually playing.

President Trump

Juniors
Moylan didn't have any injury problems in 2018 when he was playing 5/8th.

Drop Chad and play Moylan with Johnson in the halves.

Craigshark

First Grade
It’s no coincidence that since Kennedy hasn’t been in the team we’ve been able to get on the front foot and build some momentum with our sets. If Kennedy is selected again at fullback, be prepared to start every set off on the back foot again which will have a huge impact on everything else.

Tiger Shark

Bench
It’s no coincidence that since Kennedy hasn’t been in the team we’ve been able to get on the front foot and build some momentum with our sets. If Kennedy is selected again at fullback, be prepared to start every set off on the back foot again which will have a huge impact on everything else.

You can't put all that on Kennedy.

Our forwards are playing much better and making better meters. Couple that with Johnson, Chad and Brailey all in good form.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he's the answer. Think Dugan needs to go to fullback.

Weaponhead

Coach

4- 6 weeks ho hum.
Such a frustrating player. Tons of talent can't string any games together. His hammies must be mush by now.

Tough call for Morris. Dugan has been very good at left centre. He isn't young anymore and fullback is a much tougher gig physically. He could handle for a few weeks but not over half a season.

I don't think Kennedy is the answer. He has a big error in his game and just isn't robust enough in attack or defence.

Xerri or J Morris would be handy.