What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

no offence to anyone

Bald Tiger

Juniors
What can we say? Maybe? But we like talking to ourselves. And we embrace change. Got to look to the future ... cliche, cliche. But post away.

brook

First Grade
the site has always been better

the forums? there's good and bad, this is new, time will tell

tigershaz

Juniors
Would you like me to start the Campbelltown- Leichhardt thing again?

That will heat things up a bit :D

Wait a minute they have already tried that one on another post! :oops:

B_Tiger

Juniors
I don't really think this forum has much to do with rleague tigerdan. Rleague went down so some of us came here, it doesn't really matter whether it is better or not.

BJ

Juniors
i must say since joining up to this forum i haven't come on regularly as what i did with releague.. i guess this isn't as good as rleague becuase it isn't as populated.. if this was as populated as rleague was then it would be fine..
it'll do until either more people sign up.. or until rleague gets back on its feet..

King Tigerman

Juniors
true this sites deader than rleague , i know there are people waiting its return but were giving this site a go when it gets busier itll be better

B_Tiger

Juniors
King Tigerman said:
true this sites deader than rleague , i know there are people waiting its return but were giving this site a go when it gets busier itll be better

this forum couldn't legitemately call itself a rugby league forum without you here king.

Gobbso

Juniors
This site just lacks character's...people who stir the pot, so to speak. No Tigerdazz for example, the bloke speaks the truth and people hate it, which generates debate, arguments, and overall conversation! As soon as this forum gets a few of the old heads over here, this place will be pumping... 8)

tigershaz

Juniors
I agree Gobbs, maybe people are too polite......I don't mind this forum, the other one has a couple of people that think they are above the others on there! :oops:

Gobbso

Juniors
tigershaz said:
I agree Gobbs, maybe people are too polite......I don't mind this forum, the other one has a couple of people that think they are above the others on there! :oops:

Agree Shaz. That's why i only use this forum and when it was open, the rleague forum, as i have opinion's and want to share them, like others do as well, without it being shot down and becoming a victim of abuse because my view is different to theirs. At least these 'forums' do not condone, the freedom of speech! ;-)

B_Tiger

Juniors
we want a bit of fighting do we? Kevin McCrapness still sucks serious arse and I'm glad he's gone becuase Ken and whoever else is in wests centre position deserve to be playing there and kevin would only be taking up space in 1st division. Best I could do.

Once Dead

Bench
B_Tiger said:
we want a bit of fighting do we? Kevin McCrapness still sucks serious arse and I'm glad he's gone becuase Ken and whoever else is in wests centre position deserve to be playing there and kevin would only be taking up space in 1st division. Best I could do.

Keep trying B! You have about 99% improvement in ya!......i'm sure you could come up with better baggings for people!....lol

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Funny you say that because most of the regulars on this forum were one-time regulars on RLeague, but left due to dissatisfaction with various aspects of that forum which I don't particularly want to go into right now.

meltiger

First Grade
SpaceMonkey said:
Funny you say that because most of the regulars on this forum were one-time regulars on RLeague, but left due to dissatisfaction with various aspects of that forum which I don't particularly want to go into right now.

Most of the true characters left then anyway... Scott is right the forum just needs more traffic. Reading over it this morning theres generally good discussion going on here.