What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nominate your 5 favourite artists.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
In no particular order

Dark Angel
Autopsy
Nick Cave & the Bad Seeds
Radiohead
Akercocke

that changes weekly though.

Anonymous

Juniors
Ok as it stands, 64 teams is too much to bother with, so 32 have made the final cut.

Bob Dylan, Korn, Guns N Roses, Van Halen, Prince, Tool, NERD, Foo Fighters, Matchbox 20, Cold Chisel, The Beatles, Rage Against the Machine, Led Zeppelin, Powderfinger, Nirvana, Queen, Bob Marley, AC/DC, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nelly, U2, NOFX, Pearl Jam, Metallica, The Doors, INXS, Pennywise, Slipknot, Midnight Oil, Radiohead, Dark Angel, 2Pac.

http://sharks.leagueunlimited.com/draw.htm

The draw.

Le Rouge

Juniors
Interesting Draw there ;-)

Midnight Oil V PowderFinger, The doors V INXS, Led Zep V Tool,
Pearl Jam V Gunners

Should be close ones for Rnd 1

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
El Garbo said:
Ok as it stands, 64 teams is too much to bother with, so 32 have made the final cut.

Bob Dylan, Korn, Guns N Roses, Van Halen, Prince, Tool, NERD, Foo Fighters, Matchbox 20, Cold Chisel, The Beatles, Rage Against the Machine, Led Zeppelin, Powderfinger, Nirvana, Queen, Bob Marley, AC/DC, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Nelly, U2, NOFX, Pearl Jam, Metallica, The Doors, INXS, Pennywise, Slipknot, Midnight Oil, Radiohead, Dark Angel, 2Pac.

http://sharks.leagueunlimited.com/draw.htm

The draw.
Good to see crusty old thrash monsters Dark Angel make the cut! (not that they'll stand a hope in hell against AC/DC of course!) I guess you probably need a hand with the info on those guys as theyre kinda obscure....
Genre: Thrash metal

Debut Album: We Have Arrived (1984)
B00005MLZZ.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Key Album: Darkness Descends (1986)
B00000HZH3.01._PE_SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg
[/img]

ThrashViking

Juniors
I guess theyll get atleast two votes.
It's nice to see Extreme music represented by a bunch of crusty thrashers (No, Slipknot doesnt count as thrash :roll: )

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I think those two votes are in the bag (as much as I respect AC/DC they're no mattch for the LA caffeine machine!)

Alan Shore

First Grade
I'll put up my 5.

Phil Collins
Cold Chisel
Birtles Shorrock Goble (formerly Little River Band)
Electric Light Orchestra
U2