What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I took your advice and went and talked to one today. You're right! She was very nice once we got chatting. Coincidently, she was working in a Chinese restaurant so I ordered a take away lunch special while I was there. Best I've had here too, BTW.
* ”Takeaway Lunch Special”

I took your advice and went and talked to one today. You're right! She was very nice once we got chatting. Coincidently, she was working in a Chinese restaurant so I ordered a take away lunch special while I was there. Best I've had here too, BTW.
And your tongue is still hanging out. Is that from her or the food or both?

I thought he was interesting at times but also he annoyed me with that Noo Yorker schtick, where they seem to assume that being at the centre of the world (which they might be) also means they're worldly. I never would have guessed at the pain he was hiding.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I thought he was interesting at times but also he annoyed me with that Noo Yorker schtick, where they seem to assume that being at the centre of the world (which they might be) also means they're worldly. I never would have guessed at the pain he was hiding.
Same here. Really surprised.

Bazal

Post Whore
Well that's the thing isn't it? Sometimes the people who are struggling the most are the best at hiding it

Well that's the thing isn't it? Sometimes the people who are struggling the most are the best at hiding it
Yes and no. There's some logic to support the premise that those most in pain are the ones who are best at hiding that pain but that doesn't mean we have to turn everything on its head. However we do have to take into account how often these same thought processes have led to the wrong conclusion.

Bazal

Post Whore
Yes and no. There's some logic to support the premise that those most in pain are the ones who are best at hiding that pain but that doesn't mean we have to turn everything on its head. However we do have to take into account how often these same thought processes have led to the wrong conclusion.

I did say sometimes.

Anyway I'm not in the best place to be discussing that sort of thing at the moment tbh.

Bazal

Post Whore
Instead, I'd like to draw your attention to the French Open, where these merkins have just played out a 22 point tie break in the second set