What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

hindy111

Post Whore

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
Clearly has some women issues as well.

What a tragic, f**ked up event. That could have easily been my wife, sister or mother. Makes me sad and angry thinking about it.
My girl is in high school next year. I'm dreading sending her out into the world. A few of the boys in her year are already turning into f**kwits. The little merkins were nice kids seven years ago.

Gronk

Staff member
Sounds like he was severely mentally ill. Bit like Martin Bryant
No point assuming. Was Martin Bryant ever deemed mentally ill ? I think you will find that he had learning difficulties and was just plain bad to the bone.

hindy111

Post Whore
No point assuming. Was Martin Bryant ever deemed mentally ill ? I think you will find that he had learning difficulties and was just plain bad to the bone.

Yes he was 100% mentally ill and ridiculous to suggest otherwise.

Gronk

Staff member

Gronk

Staff member
Yes he was 100% mentally ill and ridiculous to suggest otherwise.
Maybe you should look into the case. What he did was not normal, but like Ivan Milat and those bastards that did what they did to Anita Coby, sometimes people are just evil mate.