What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Eelementary

Post Whore
Has anyone checked on this guy in the wake of the results???

8067b4856a5ef5f83fac8cecc68c65cb_400x400.jpeg

I wish I knew his address, so I could dress up as Priscilla, Queen Of The Dessert, and sing him a telegram.

I just popped into the local for a quick dinner and glass of wine. There was a large crowd there, which I expected due to the location and the SSM vote, but nearly everyone was in hi-viz, liberally tattooed and pretty old-school (one might well have been J Dugan Esq). Turns out one of the former regulars had their funeral timed to clash with the vote results.

strider

Post Whore
I plan to coincide my funeral with parra's next grand final victory .... and i expect every one of you merkins to turn up

Bazal

Post Whore

Close. Same era but only captain for ODIs. Chris Cairns.

The man can still hit a long ball. Hasn't held a bat in about five years, third scoring shot flicked effortlessly about 100m over long on.

Really good bloke too. Very cool experience even if he did take my spot in the side :p

Close. Same era but only captain for ODIs. Chris Cairns.

The man can still hit a long ball. Hasn't held a bat in about five years, third scoring shot flicked effortlessly about 100m over long on.

Really good bloke too. Very cool experience even if he did take my spot in the side :p

Just as well. He may have asked you to bowl a wide on your third delivery.