What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I created it. I did my bit.

TPB will open the thread when he’s ready and not a second earlier.

If you don’t like it, move to Russia.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
How in f**k would moving to Russia encourage you to do your job? Think, Gary!
It would remove a highly destructive force that has shattered what little confidence I have in my threadstarting abilities right now.

I need positive reinforcement and encouragement. The type that TheRam often talks about.

It would remove a highly destructive force that has shattered what little confidence I have in my threadstarting abilities right now.

I need positive reinforcement and encouragement. The type that TheRam often talks about.
I dunno. Add as much salt as you need to your gold label VB. If it's worth anything I never lost faith in you. I just think you're incredibly lazy.

Gronk

Staff member
The battle over net neutrality in the US is coming to a head. What is it ? Think of the internet as foxtel and the more you pay the more doors to the internet are unlocked.

Currently your ISP provides you with access to the internet and it’s pretty much an open pathway to whatever is out there. The big internet players in the US have other ideas.

57F97109-8C59-42BE-8B4F-96D270F9202F.jpeg

John Oliver explains it better.

Latest posts