What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not sold on the Roosters yet...

Fat Krion

Juniors
like you , the derp that keeps derping !!!
Memorable derps though ! Unlike you easily forgotten or simply ignored.

Your name says it all... Mongrel of poor breeding, just a mutt.

Bottom of the food chain that wanders the streets aimlessly looking for scraps.

GONZO72

Juniors
MuTT, you would be well advised not to engage in a verbal war with Fat Krion. You are way out of your depth. It's like entering a war with water pistols. You are not that clever.

MuTT

Juniors
Memorable derps though ! Unlike you easily forgotten or simply ignored.

Your name says it all... Mongrel of poor breeding, just a mutt.

Bottom of the food chain that wanders the streets aimlessly looking for scraps.

your mumma did ! your mumma did ! your mumma did ! deeeeeerp

Fat Krion

Juniors
From the outset, this isn't a hate thread, I'm just giving my 2 cents.

I don't think the Roosters will win it this year. Why? Because they've lost to the 2 teams who are their biggest threats, the Storm and Rabbitohs.

Last year, the Storm had a bit of a form slump in the middle of the year and still took out the title. The same thing seems to be happening this year, however with Origin now over and the Storm fresh after the bye, they could be getting back into gear for the run home.

Souths don't have GI, and while it is a blow and was a factor to lose on Monday night, he will be back for the finals.

There is a good chance the Roosters will take out the Minor Premiership, but I'm still not convinced they can win the GF (if they even make it that far).

Manly are also a threat as always, and if they meet in the quarter or prelim finals, they will not be an easy beat!

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...rship-favourites/story-fni3gn3s-1226683972115

The gift that keeps on giving.....like classics such as Seinfeld, Friends and Happy Days this thread will be around for a while.

Bulldog Farce is a genius

nomis88

Juniors
I reckon Mitchell Pearce will win the CC medal in the Grand Final and go on to be an immortal (but he still won't play for NSW again).

Sleep

Juniors
Even though the Roosters haven't consistently put it together this year they're still coming first. That's impressive. If they can find that extra gear they've got given the injuries crippling the top teams, they'll go very close.

The Roosters were without some of their own big guns for patches too. On top of that Maloney and Pearce were woeful earlier this year.

Latest posts