What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Not taking the shot for goal versus Sharks still haunting us.

TomRedVRiver

Bench
Oh I'm sure you and us all remember back to back minors under Wayne.

I remember winning the Grand Final. And choking back to back weeks after being heavy favourites in 2009. Honestly couldn't give a shit about the minor premiership haha. It means nothing really if you don't make the distance.

Saintsified

Bench
I remember winning the Grand Final. And choking back to back weeks after being heavy favourites in 2009. Honestly couldn't give a shit about the minor premiership haha. It means nothing really if you don't make the distance.
It means you get a better shot at the major. Fact

Frank Facer

First Grade
The minor premiership means a lot to me this year.

Frank Facer

First Grade
I think if we win the minor premiership, we will have to play our first home semi at either the SFS or Homebush. I would obviously prefer to play it at Woolongong. Can anyone confirm if I am correct or can we play it at Woolongong?

watatank

Coach
I think if we win the minor premiership, we will have to play our first home semi at either the SFS or Homebush. I would obviously prefer to play it at Woolongong. Can anyone confirm if I am correct or can we play it at Woolongong?

We can't play at Wollongong.

We'll pretty much play at Homebush unless the powers that be think the crowd numbers will be too embarrassing to play there, in which case it would be moved to SFS.