What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now back to the football.......BRING IT ON CHOOKS!!

Looking forward to a great clash on Friday Night.

Both teams coming off big wins in Round 3. Both are currently the top contenders for the title this year.

Shaping up to be a blockbuster!!! And it's only round 4 8)

And I'm sure there won't be a repeat of the abysmal and pathetic behaviour from both panther & rooster fans that those bloody bulldog supporters displayed.

Panthers in a close one!!! 8)

Caged Panther

First Grade
I've gotta say i was one of those people that bemoaned the move to telstra but now that the game is upon us I can't hardly wait. I think playing in such arena will just add to the event. P

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Yeah should be a great match....can't wait both teams played excellent last weekend....only thing bugging me is we have to contend with the Easter Show Crowd.

Go the ROOSTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

must say it was a stroke of marketing genius to move the game to telstra

not sure how true it was but a spokesperson said today that over 40,000 tickets had been sold

should be a good one

just make sure if anyone does go to the show first remember not to by the pepsi or coke show bags because they will make you throw any cans out

Roosters by one will do me just fine
:D

Penrith and blockbuster doesn't seem to go together. What about the Roosters flogging the overrated Penrith side in a mismatch. That sounds more like it. Roosters by 40.

I hate my job...

I was going to take my family out to Telstra this Friday but can't. I envy you guys out there who will be enjoying the evening. Thank god for the Net is all I can say as I will be keeping tabs on the game from afar. :(

Two of the form teams which seemed to have kicked on from last season. Wesser has been quiet of late I'm sure he's primed. Finch has been playing well and if Freddy steps up, which he will, it should be enough for the 2 points.

Good news for Skinny, Sattler wont be there to run him down :D If this game was played last week I would have some concerns about the forwards but seeing the efforts the Yak, Webb & Catic put in I think they can handle the gorilla's in the Panther pack.

Goodluck Panthers! Roosters by 12.

Caged Panther

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn. said:
Penrith and blockbuster doesn't seem to go together. What about the Roosters flogging the overrated Penrith side in a mismatch. That sounds more like it. Roosters by 40.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sicky??? What's that??? Not feasible I'm afraid.

It's a damn shame as I had to say No to my son for the Doggies game (and justified) last week. No one can blame me for inciting any riots. 8)

I wish I could be as confident as some over the result. All I can say is that the Roosters seem to do well when I'm away so maybe it's a good omen that I wont be around yo enjoy it with you guys.

Cheers!

thats a shame

not that your young fella missed the game last week though.......score was brilliant atmosphere was terrifying

look for us

we will be the big crowd of Roosters having fun and not causing trouble

Go the Red White and Bluesters

pantherz9103

First Grade
Rooster Cogburn- Unofficially the world's most useless person who makes no useful contribution to any posts

supermario

Juniors
Back to Back Black Attack said:
Rooster Cogburn- Unofficially the world's most useless person who makes no useful contribution to any posts

that does deserve a red card!!!!!
other-timeout.gif

Big Mick

Referee
oh ok, its ok for him to pay out every panther fan on here, including the good ones, but when he put shit on the guy that is the culprit he gets a warning, lol.

Come on thats pretty laughable.

I agree with Big Mick

So it seems ok for people like cogburn and melon to post personal and abusive insults and racist comments, but when the boot's on the other foot......... :? :?

And signing up under different usernames to cause friction is against the rules as well. :roll: If you read my warning it was addressed to everyone.

Big Mick

Referee
fair enough, but that wasn't my triple post supermario, lol.

I just think all the fans need to chill and take this for what it is, a round 4 game set to be one of the games of the year, nothing more, nothing less.

Mick, trust me, alot of what is said is just argy bargy. We give it, we cop it, it all works out in the wash. I agree with you that this is going to be a huge game. We are all looking forward to it, and which ever team loses will no doubt get a royal razzing ;-) Mick, if I had the money, I'd jump on a plane, buy a ticket in the seat next to you, and enjoy the game with a great RL supporter.