What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now back to the football.......BRING IT ON CHOOKS!!

PREDATOR

Juniors
I bet you had the same attitude in last years grand final :roll:
The thread started out in good humour and then rc made his usual high-brow contribution..why not say something to him pp,or is the fact he supports easts enough to ignore his stirring?
People wouldnt bite if he didnt hurl mud (something fibro man gets shot down for)..so be consistent please!! ;-)
Back to the original subject,hopefully a fantastic close game with no off field drama and whatever the result im sure both teams will meet in the finals somewhere!! :mrgreen:

Apologies about the triple post.

A mate just called me up (a roosters fan) reminding me that its roughly 36 hours to go until the big match.

Thursday is already too slow..............bring on Friday night!!!

That's ok BPC, I was just about to delete the other two. I think this has happened a few times, some server issue.

I'm glad it's on Friday and we don't have to wait all weekend for the result.

Fibroman

First Grade
Penelope Pittstop said:
, and which ever team loses will no doubt get a royal razzing ;-) .

That is about the only thing we all know for sure.

I'm prepared to eat my share of the humble pie if the worst happens. If that scenario occurs, and you are looking for me, to give me my slice of the pie, I will be the good looking bloke in uggies and flanno standing on the top rail of the fence at echo point. :?

supermario

Juniors
silly-woohoo.gif

This game will be a craker !!!!

Only 21 hrs to go !!!!!!!!!

people-cheerleader.gif
GO THE ROOSTERS !!!!!!!!!!!
people-cheerleader.gif

melon....

Coach
Big Panther Cool said:
I agree with Big Mick

So it seems ok for people like cogburn and melon to post personal and abusive insults and racist comments, but when the boot's on the other foot......... :? :?
Im sorry BPC. But you know where you stand with me. If you warrant a shelacking for being moronic...you'll get one. Your racist acqusations are laughable though.

melon....

Coach
fibro man said:
Penelope Pittstop said:
, and which ever team loses will no doubt get a royal razzing ;-) .

That is about the only thing we all know for sure.

I'm prepared to eat my share of the humble pie if the worst happens. If that scenario occurs, and you are looking for me, to give me my slice of the pie, I will be the good looking bloke in uggies and flanno standing on the top rail of the fence at echo point. :?
LOL Fibro!! The pie's in the oven as we speak!! :D

ozzie

Bench
don't forget its a long drop!! from Premiers to Second...

all the best both teams - it should be a cracker

Fibroman

First Grade
I want to see Morley and Puletua come together at speed. The immovable object v's the irresistable force personified.

0neye

RAW RAW THE BLACK CATS KICKED YOUR ASS SUCK EGGS GOOSTERS YOU GOT PLUCKED :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ;-)

Big Mick

Referee
Where is everyone?

Morley did nothing all night, made one good tackle, the only really legitimate one he made all night.

Every time he made a run he ducked into the tackle, whereas Clinton ran into the tackle and made more metres, GOD he played well, Morley couldn't back up the hype of the match, and clinton and the rest of the panther forwards gave it to him.

good game.