What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now that the squad is finalised. . .

Special K

Coach
I meant back at rleague say hmm just before the canberra game :lol:

I remember some shark fan from the shire rated one bird very highly. Might have been a drunk moment though :p

SadShark

Bench
Might have even been a comatose moment even. I'll make one prediction for 2004 - Bird to be soley responsible on more than one occasion, that loses the Sharks the game.

pogo

Juniors
give bird a chance , he will be an outstanding asset to cronulla.
i can assure you newcastle were filthy when he was stolen from underneath their noses .
he is 19 ffs, sure he has rough edges but his raw talent will surface this year and stuart raper will mould him into a better player.
be patient.

Macca

Coach
pogo said:
give bird a chance , he will be an outstanding asset to cronulla.
i can assure you newcastle were filthy when he was stolen from underneath their noses .
he is 19 ffs, sure he has rough edges but his raw talent will surface this year and stuart raper will mould him into a better player.
be patient.

Fair call pogo. This kid has potential, he needs to pull his head in and learn how to tackle and kick in general play before he makes my best squad though.

Macca

Coach
Yeah Sully, he must be a real smart guy, his first and only post is in the Sharks forum. What a deadset clown. :lol:

ROOSTERMAN

Juniors
sullyfan said:
Another weak and feeble Roosters troll. :roll: :evil: :badgrin:
Thats a very nice colourful banner u have their sully. Only one thing missing, the rainbow flag. From the premiership guru. 8)

Macca

Coach
How would you come to that conclusion Dean? Even if I do, that doesn't change the fact that this guy is an imbecile. He needs to p1ss off to his own forum. Trolls, should get what they deserve. Rooster trolls are worse, though, I reckon this guy is mates with Cogburn. That would make sense. :lol:

wittyfan

Referee
ROOSTERMAN said:
sullyfan said:
Another weak and feeble Roosters troll. :roll: :evil: :badgrin:
Thats a very nice colourful banner u have their sully. Only one thing missing, the rainbow flag. From the premiership guru. 8)

:p Are you RC? You're as much of a moron as he is. :badgrin:

Macca

Coach
Yeah ya got me Dean, I work with the clown. I'd say he'll be spending a bit of time trolling our forum by the way he's started though. I will say for the record that I don't like him though. He smells like bourbon, he is highly uneducated and I think he prefers the company of men. (No offence Sully). I will take resposibility for telling him about this forum though. Wish I hadn't. I hate Rooster trolls. :D

ROOSTERMAN

Juniors
ShireShark said:
smells like bourbon, he is highly uneducated and I think he prefers the company of men.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SLAMMED
Sounds like your pretty well educated shire shark using one worded replies.
If u think that is slammed wait till u meet the roosters, u will wish your name was the eastern suburbs shark.

ROOSTERMAN

Juniors
ROOSTERMAN said:
ShireShark said:
smells like bourbon, he is highly uneducated and I think he prefers the company of men.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

SLAMMED
Sounds like your pretty well educated shire shark using one worded replies.
If u think that is slammed wait till u meet the roosters, u will wish your name was the eastern suburbs shark.

whats the problem Eastern Suburbs shark,rooster got your tongue :?: 8)

Latest posts