What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Now we are after "Frank the Tank"

bottle

Coach
Lots of praise for Hasler in here, and his ability to 'inspire'.
Some seem to be suggesting his inspiration is supplementary at best.
Will be interesting.

I rekon Pritchards manager might see the Dragons as an easy option & retirement fund for Pritchard.

Personally I'd prefer the club to have a crack at Matt Gillett.
Matt Gillett, now you're talking would be a much better long term option, not sure when he is off contract though.

BennyV

Referee
Lots of praise for Hasler in here, and his ability to 'inspire'.
Some seem to be suggesting his inspiration is supplementary at best.
Will be interesting.

I don't think Hasler 'inspires' players. What he does well - as does Bellamy, Bennett, and any good modern day coach - is recognise the strengths of each player, devise a game plan that employs that strength, and gives the player a very simple job. They will then drill this into the team and have a leader - or group of leaders - that make sure each player is doing that job.

In Pritchard's case, his job is to run on the edges, either as a dummy runner for Barba or off the hip of a playmaker, and look to offload if he can.

Elias1983

Coach
Gillett is a dragons junior isn't he?

Or he used to be a massive Dragons fan or something?

I've heard that mentioned before...

hardbaby

Coach
His family are Dragon fans.

Everybody's family are Dragons fans. Hasn't helped us sign many of their sons.

Yes, Gillette is off contract and was a bit pissed off with the coach + playing off the bench last year. He's an outside chance.

bottle

Coach
Everybody's family are Dragons fans. Hasn't helped us sign many of their sons.

Yes, Gillette is off contract and was a bit pissed off with the coach + playing off the bench last year. He's an outside chance.

Morris, Goodwin, Young.
We can't sign everybody's son who's a Dragons fan hardbaby, unless we do it Doggie or Rooster style!

Latest posts